Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H mAh?

Reaction score
I want to use my own charger for the H battery but not sure what the mAh is. I don't know if there is a definite answer but any help would be appreciated. Trying to figure out what to set the charger at.

I have mine set for 6500 cut off and charge at 6 amps. I know the battery has 5400 written on the side, but it is under rated.
If you set 5400 as the cut off it will stop before fully charged. Sorry but I do not remember what the final voltage was when I had it stop at 5400, but it takes more to reach full charge.

I have mine set for 6500 cut off and charge at 6 amps. I know the battery has 5400 written on the side, but it is under rated.
If you set 5400 as the cut off it will stop before fully charged. Sorry but I do not remember what the final voltage was when I had it stop at 5400, but it takes more to reach full charge.

Thanks for that info. I am assuming you have had no problems charging and using those values. I will do the same. At 6 amps how long does it generally take to charge?

I just set my charger for max voltage, 16.8. When it reaches that, I believe the mAh will be correct.

Generally less than an hour, it can run more if I put it into balance mode the last 10 minutes.
I know there are some that have charged at a higher amperage rate and done ok, I just prefer not to push it

Generally less than an hour, it can run more if I put it into balance mode the last 10 minutes.
I know there are some that have charged at a higher amperage rate and done ok, I just prefer not to push it

Actually, when using a charger that's capable of balance charging lipos, it's best if you balance charge the whole charging cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I am not wrong the actual capacity is 6300mAh

6600mAh. 16.8 volts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval