Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H maps

Right on the NEX on my second, I was using the same camera on my fixed wing (Tuffwing) I flew a couple test flights went great, on the first real mission, a 500 acre quarry, had the controls set up backwards and didn't realize it, (up and down). Began the mission flying rough, decided to bring it back manually, that's when I figured it out. Telemetry indicated I hit the stone floor at 40 degrees and 39 mph. Now I'm on my second NEX.

Taught me to be a little more diligent on my pre flights

Reactions: Prince R Harden
I'm a land surveyor, I bought my typhoon H in June 2016, got my 107 in August.

I've done manual mapping with my H using UAV toolbox. It worked fine, the biggest project I did was for an out of state engineer working on a cell tower site next to a river. The river was eroding the tower foundation. The site was about 10 acres.

The trick with UAV Toolbox is no camera control. The H flys the mission, but you have to decide on the timing of the photos and then execute manually.

I ended up building my own HEX for mapping.

I also added a fixed wing.

My H is primarily for photo/video shoots now.
With UAV tool box and CCC does the drone fly the waypoints on it's own or do you still need stick input to actually fly the route?

Right on the NEX on my second, I was using the same camera on my fixed wing (Tuffwing) I flew a couple test flights went great, on the first real mission, a 500 acre quarry, had the controls set up backwards and didn't realize it, (up and down). Began the mission flying rough, decided to bring it back manually, that's when I figured it out. Telemetry indicated I hit the stone floor at 40 degrees and 39 mph. Now I'm on my second NEX.

Taught me to be a little more diligent on my pre flights
well hello my friend I just realized we are very close to each other . if you come out the door look to your right I am new in town hopefully we can get together you can teach me something .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval