Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Motor Issue/ Won't Start

Reaction score
So I got my Typhoon H back from being worked on due to a motor malfunction during mid-flight. I took it out to the lake for the week and flew it a couple times to test it out. It worked perfect the entire duration I was there. I then get back home and fly it less than 20 mins; I noticed when changing out the batteries one of motors was hotter than heck. I stopped for it to cool down and then when I tried starting it back up, all the motors were working except that one motor that was hot. It didn't even move, which then threw errors at my screen and made all the props stops. I don't know the deal is. Could somebody tell me what's wrong?

Try to analyse your last flight telemetry file. Perhaps you will find ESC failure warnings

So I got my Typhoon H back from being worked on due to a motor malfunction during mid-flight. I took it out to the lake for the week and flew it a couple times to test it out. It worked perfect the entire duration I was there. I then get back home and fly it less than 20 mins; I noticed when changing out the batteries one of motors was hotter than heck. I stopped for it to cool down and then when I tried starting it back up, all the motors were working except that one motor that was hot. It didn't even move, which then threw errors at my screen and made all the props stops. I don't know the deal is. Could somebody tell me what's wrong?
You can connect the H to the GUI and it will it will test the functions and display a red error for the defective part. In this case either a bad motor or ESC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guardianangelstowing