Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h plus and q5004k issues

Reaction score
for h need latest filmware and help. Drone doesn't want to bind on h model. On my q500 4k can not get gps lock on radio shows 0. Camera just came back from repairs with the radio. cam still deos not tilt or does gimbal stay in any kind of position. call me if need be 985-778-8874. would appreciate any help I can get at this point.

For your H try this:
Typhoon H Firmware
And here are some instructions to help you:
How to update Firmware
For the Q 500, try rebinding the camera., compare the Q500 transmitter, to the one you have for the H. Do both have GPS issues?
Try removing the battery from the transmitter, wait 30 seconds and place back. If GPS will still not show satellites, I would give a call to who ever did the repairs for you. Either they forgot to hook the GPS back up (If they messed with the TX) or it has gone bad.

I’m curious, is the OP trying to use the ST10 controller with the H in Team mode to control the camera? If so the ST10 is not able to fully control the gimbal. You can see the video but not direct it. An ST12 is required for full compatibility.

I am not trying to use both radios on H. S10+ on q500 4k and s16 on my H. I have two st16 for H. Both st16 are having issues with binding to H.. The q500 4k is not getting the satellite. I am going to update H and st16s . Then going to update q500 and the s10+. Will let yall know the results. Thanks for the help . Seems like everytime they go to Yuneec they come back not fully repaired. The H has not flown but one time in 4 months. I t went rogue hit a tree. busted up cam , 2 arms and landing gear. The q500 when I got it it was flipping over before it would get off the ground. when doing this it damaged the cam for the q. I got it back from repairs and did not put cam on for few weeks. But noticed that they changed out the hole gimbal unit. So I thought . Did notice that the camera when binding that I may have gotten back the wrong cam because the camera #s are different. The H model has cgo3p on ite listing when binding and the q500 does not it has cgo3. I sent in cgo3pro. The gimbal was completely different from the original gimbal. I have had problems with this cam sense i received it back. Would this be why the camera was no responding like it was in beginning.Sent it back in for repairs because it was not tracking up and down. Now it just hangs there limp. but has picture . It does look as good of picture on my cgo3 pro on H model.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digicrusader