Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TYPHOON H PLUS Battery and Charging solution:

I'm asking this again in a different way to generate different replies. The ones I have been getting have been avoiding the main point...

WHERE DO YOU ALL GET YOUR BATTERIES FOR THE TYPHOON H PLUS???

And

HOW DO YOU CHARGE AND STORE THEM MOST EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY?

Thanks.
Bought all mine off the shelf at Best Buy

When my packs go bad I will simply wire in an XT60 plug. As far as the exposed wire goes, once it is 30 feet away from me I will no longer be able to see it so the aesthetics are less important for me.

Right now I use charge cable I got in 2018 from Carolina Dronz. I use a LiHV capable charger I have had around for some time from Hobby King. QuadKore. 300A @20 amps on each of the 4 ports. I use it to charge almost all my various batteries from 2S transmitter LiFE packs to 6S 5,000 packs for electric planes and helis.

I don't know how to add link but I just googled it again and found it on Amazon, vertigo drones (with buy through google and other ways) plus at least 3 more .
When I go to share link this app doesn't show up???

I don't know how to add link but I just googled it again and found it on Amazon, vertigo drones (with buy through google and other ways) plus at least 3 more .
When I go to share link this app doesn't show up???
Ebay has many

Link please.

Just copy/paste it into your post.

Is this the right one? I see a little different end ie: not the standard white balance plug end , it's black can't really see the outer edge of connection but looks different??????

Is this the right one? I see a little different end ie: not the standard white balance plug end , it's black can't really see the outer edge of connection but looks different??????
That's just for the H480 I'm afraid. This is correct one, different balance pins.And I believe they don't post to US.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix