Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus gimbal and camera vibration issues

Reaction score
Hello Team

Need your help , i have the build 784_20181122 installed, wherein there is lot of erratic vibrations in the gimbal ,however if a downgraded version FW of gimbal is installed, there is no vibration but the camera and gimbal doesn't respond to inputs from the RC and there is a constant periodic beep sound emitting with camera tilted at 45 degrees, could you please let me know how to resolve this, or which particular build should be used to fix this, this issue started after performing the upgrading of the FW, until then the factory provided FW did not have any issues, but unfortunately i do not remember the FW version which came with the drone, also i had purchased this in the Month of OCT 2018. Please kindly let me know how to resolve this?

Regards,
Krupa

Reactions: Marc57
I'm saddened that no one answered your post. I have been away and very busy since I got back. I was probably the first to experience gimbal buzz after updating to the new firmware (beta of 822). Ever since then I have been plagued with it to various degrees of the problem, from slight to actual chattering and shaking violently. There are posts here on how to downgrade firmware, and you can downgrade only the camera/gimbal and leave the latest firmware installed in the aircraft and controller. I have not tried this yet because I came with a fix that seems to be working fine. I discovered that my gimbal like to have extra weight attached, so I have added weight to the bottom of the gimbal pivot. I posted this thread a while back and have since realized I needed more weight than two pennies, but the principle is the same. Add just enough weight to make it settle down and stop buzzing.

2 Cent Solution to C23 Gimbal Buzz!

I found the center pivot was a better place for the weight for maintaining proper balance. Here is a couple of shots of the lead weight I made for mine. I used a round fishing weight and pounded it flat. Then filed it down to the weight and shape I needed. Double sided tape holds it there just fine and it doesn't interfere with camera/gimbal movement.

weight1.jpg

weight2.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy