Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro Tools.

Reaction score
Hi,
I just got my H pro back from the shop for repairs. (I was minding my own business and this tree branch attacked my drone.)
It needed a B arm and parts for the camera. I might have been able to do the arm, but the camera seemed beyond my capabilities.
I looked to see what tools I might have needed to do the arm, but when I tried some small metric hex wrenches, nothing seemed to fit.
I saw a posting from Binary about tools needed for the Q500. Is the Typhoon H Pro similiar?

-6pt hex-small phillips
-small needle nose pliers
-solder sucker
-50-60w soldering iron
  • main body = 2mm
  • inner body to wings = 2mm
  • outer wing assembly 1.5mm
  • battery holder = 1.5mm
  • battery contacts holder = 2mm
  • wing light covers = small phillips
  • motors = 2mm
Is there anyone in Internet land that actually sells a "complete" tool set rather than trying to gather up the basic tools individually? Thanks for any help.
I'll now be on the lookout for those killer branches. Repair facility in Syracuse said must be a bad year for killer branches. Mine was the 3rd in the past few weeks.
Thanks,
Gene W

Hi,
I just got my H pro back from the shop for repairs. (I was minding my own business and this tree branch attacked my drone.)
It needed a B arm and parts for the camera. I might have been able to do the arm, but the camera seemed beyond my capabilities.
I looked to see what tools I might have needed to do the arm, but when I tried some small metric hex wrenches, nothing seemed to fit.
I saw a posting from Binary about tools needed for the Q500. Is the Typhoon H Pro similiar?

-6pt hex-small phillips
-small needle nose pliers
-solder sucker
-50-60w soldering iron
  • main body = 2mm
  • inner body to wings = 2mm
  • outer wing assembly 1.5mm
  • battery holder = 1.5mm
  • battery contacts holder = 2mm
  • wing light covers = small phillips
  • motors = 2mm
Is there anyone in Internet land that actually sells a "complete" tool set rather than trying to gather up the basic tools individually? Thanks for any help.
I'll now be on the lookout for those killer branches. Repair facility in Syracuse said must be a bad year for killer branches. Mine was the 3rd in the past few weeks.
Thanks,
Gene W
Try iFixIt - Repair Tools

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval