Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro Voltages converted to % of Charge

Reaction score
I am so used to the DJI drones giving the actual Percentage of battery left like 30% 50% 75% etc. Can anyone give conversion from voltages to percentages 30% 50% 75% to etc? Example 14.8 is that equal to 30% left in the battery. Thanks

Voltage readings are a much more accurate way to determine the capacity of the battery than percentage. Does DJI tell you what voltage the various percentages equal?

A good practice is to land the H on the ground around 14.6V. That doesn’t mean to start looking for a place to land at 14.6V.

I’m usually putting my H on the ground at 14.7. I’m cautious and I don’t think an extra minute of flight time is worth the risk.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Voltage readings are a much more accurate way to determine the capacity of the battery than percentage. Does DJI tell you what voltage the various percentages equal?

A good practice is to land the H on the ground around 14.6V. That doesn’t mean to start looking for a place to land at 14.6V.

I’m usually putting my H on the ground at 14.7. I’m cautious and I don’t think an extra minute of flight time is worth the risk.

Actually now that I think about it DJI offers a an option to also display the battery voltages along with the percentage of charge left it's been awhile since I've flown yuneec drones and with the H I've been looking to bring it down in about 14.8 was just wondering if anybody had a like a chart that displayed you know voltages per percentage of charge

I will tell you this... I was flying with a Phantom owner a few weeks ago, and he stated that he usually had about 4 minutes of safe flight before landing, after his battery warning... The time for my H from 1st battery warning at 14.3V to critical warning at 14.1V is about 2 minutes. As stated above a good practice is 14.5V as a target voltage to be on the ground by.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval