Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h problem, need help

Yes he screwed me over, I paid 500 for it
I'm sorry to say buyer beware, if no one can help you on here a recourse is taking to an authorised dealer, at least hopefully you get s working copter.

I'm sorry to say buyer beware, if no one can help you on here a recourse is taking to an authorised dealer, at least hopefully you get s working copter.
I talked to them and we tried different procedures and he ended up telling me to send it to get repaired

What about camera and connection? Are they working? Maybe your not bound? A bad firmware update can brick you out as well and the original owner could have done that. Have you tried reinstalling all the latest available firmware and associated software for the entire system?

What about camera and connection? Are they working? Maybe your not bound? A bad firmware update can brick you out as well and the original owner could have done that. Have you tried reinstalling all the latest available firmware and associated software for the entire system?
In his first post he mentions binding, I think he needs a beer, he's tried everything!

Reactions: Fred Garvin
In that case I suspect the Fight Controller has a problem. I'll send you a message.
Does anybody have a spare flight controller to try it on my h?? If it works I’ll pay for it, I am really disappointed with the h, I was really excited about it, but now I feel like I bought a headache

Does anybody have a spare flight controller to try it on my h?? If it works I’ll pay for it, I am really disappointed with the h, I was really excited about it, but now I feel like I bought a headache

We can all sympathize with your plight, but it really isn’t the fault of the aircraft at this point. The seller took you for a ride. I would suggest checking with vendors that also do repair work ( Vertigo Drones, Terrestrial Imaging, Carolina Dronz) to see if you can obtain YUNTYH133SVC (FC board).

I am guessing you are looking for one after Steve Carr messaged you

Make sure the drone is not in home mode, it has to be in either angle or smart mode to start

I come from the Q500 and a few weeks ago I bought a second-hand H Pro.checking and learning the control settings inadvertently disable the correct combination of the engine start button and although everything was perfect the reality is that the engines did not start, it was stupid on my part, but the solution was very simple to restore the combinationcorrect and maybe my experience can help.

Sent from my RNE-L21 using YuneecPilots Drone Forum mobile app

Reactions: biltno
@Brumor2030
If you're an experienced pilot, give it a try with GPS disabled. Mind you're on your own then, no position hold is possible then so your bird can drift with a wind.
Would your motors start when you disable GPS in ST16?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval