Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H returned from Yuneec UK

Reaction score
got my H returned to me after 17 days being repaired by Yuneec UK after my H decided to fly away.
All seems to be fine, everything connecting quickly, no issues apart from my H does seem to be flying a lot slower in angle mode.
Any thoughts as to why would be appreciated. Thanks

got my H returned to me after 17 days being repaired by Yuneec UK after my H decided to fly away.
All seems to be fine, everything connecting quickly, no issues apart from my H does seem to be flying a lot slower in angle mode.

Make sure obstacle avoidance is also shut off, that will limit the speed as well as smart mode.

Sorry I should have mentioned obstacle avoidance is also off.

That's all I can think of, how fast is it flying? Should be about 30mph with no wind.

With everything connecting fast have they upgraded your firmware to what they are about to release?
How do these versions match what you have ?
  • Gimbal: v1.22
  • Autopilot: v1.15
  • Camera: v3.1.37
  • st16_system_v03.01.b18

I bought a Typhoon Hpro4k for a month ago in the US. Currently aircraft accident to repair damage. How to fix it? please guide the procedures to repairTyphoon Hpro 4k, time and fees. thank you.

Hi everybody,
Know that I finally got from Yuneec Europe that they repaired under warranty my Typhoon H that had crashed; my seller strongly supported my request, Yuneec Europe said there was a pilot error (that, they probably say in most of the cases, because for me it is the drone and only it who was at fault), but they repaired supposedly commercial basis, at the insistence of the seller which had strongly expressed doubts as to assume liability!
If your vendor is appreciated from Yuneec, try to go through him, putting a strong pressure: it is my advice!
About Yuneec Europe, I was told by my seller that it has been considered their 4 technicians are overwhelmed and so it was decided to create such a service Yuneec France who would emerge under maximum 3 weeks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval