Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Simplified 3.9 mm lens install video 2.5 minutes

I looked up that chip and it appears to be a "flash" type.
Great, could you snap a few pics while you are in there? I'd like to build up a connect hardware list thats it in, a few photos cold be a good reference later on..thanks...
LOL already put it back together but perhaps I'll do that this weekend. That Samsung info was underneath what appeared to be some sort of interference blocking material??! To block wifi/rf energy I would presume.

Here is what I found on the sensor board.
E02-XXYL
120S6-1RA
LD60308010467
Don't confuse sensor board with white board smaller than a postage stamp with 4 black wires which is gimbal controller.
Is there an ir cut filter over the sensor or is it in the lens. I ask only because I have a few really good M12 mount lens but they aren't ir cut.
just buy a separate IR cut filter

Reactions: banned user
I looked up that chip and it appears to be a "flash" type.

LOL already put it back together but perhaps I'll do that this weekend. That Samsung info was underneath what appeared to be some sort of interference blocking material??! To block wifi/rf energy I would presume.
No worries, I was hoping to see the type of connectors used, and anything else that may give clues...hope she buttons back up ok...thanks...

Reactions: Forrestt
No worries, I was hoping to see the type of connectors used, and anything else that may give clues...hope she buttons back up ok...thanks...
Be very careful of the small white board with 4 hair thin black wires which are each connected by a small drop of solder if you go further than I did in the disassembly video... and peel back the tape which holds the sensor wiring...those four delicately soldered wires are what controls your gimbal.

Be very careful of the small white board with 4 hair thin black wires which are each connected by a small drop of solder if you go further than I did in the disassembly video... and peel back the tape which holds the sensor wiring...those four delicately soldered wires are what controls your gimbal.
I am only trying to scavenge info from people who already may have opened theirs up, I'm not in position to open mine, but thanks for the heads up on the delicacy of those wires...

Yeah, saw that.

Don't confuse sensor board with white board smaller than a postage stamp with 4 black wires which is gimbal controller.

It already has an ir cut filter or coating over the sensor came to find out.

It already has an ir cut filter or coating over the sensor came to find out.
I wonder if our stock lenses are IR cut and we actually have 2 IR cut filters by mistake one on the sensor and one on a lens which was ordered incorrectly? I wonder if 2 IR cut filters would give a "cinematic" look...

I wonder if our stock lenses are IR cut and we actually have 2 IR cut filters by mistake on on the sensor and one on a lens which was ordered incorrectly? I wonder if 2 IR cut filters would give a "cinematic" look...
I know now the stock cgo3+ lens is not an ir cut.

It's a Sony sensor, if someone can get a picture straight down the lens mount it would be possible to tell if it's the same IMX117 or the newer IMX377. The 117 is in the GoPro Hero 4, the 377 is in the latest Xiaomi Yi 2 action cam.

It's a Sony sensor, if someone can get a picture straight down the lens mount it would be possible to tell if it's the same IMX117 or the newer IMX377. The 117 is in the GoPro Hero 4, the 377 is in the latest Xiaomi Yi 2 action cam.
I will get you that picture if you for certain can tell.

Doesnt the Xiaomi Yi 2 have 16mp though?

The Yi 2 has 12MP, it's hard to get a close picture of the 377 but this is the 117:

Attachments

• GoPro_Sensor.jpg
    GoPro_Sensor.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 37
Here's the 377, the sensor does have cosmetic differences

Attachments

• imx377.png
    imx377.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 24

Members online

Forum statistics