Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Unboxing!

At last, a good view of the new addition, only just over 3 mins, but looks really good to me.
Exudes quality.... I'm still annoyed with the delay, however, if they've been doing improvements... It's all good and I think we'll look back and say, "Glad I didn't pull the plug"

I just had scan around various posts and discovered "Captain Drone" posted this clip about an hour before me.... What can I say, I should've got up earlier, I'm on Melbourne Australia time...
Well done Captain!

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
That's pretty good... Now i know how to un-box my imaginary drone when it ships next week or the week after that or the week after that.. Sorry i'm just really disgusted over the whole thing! I'm not too impressed with yuneec...

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Well this is fricken great!
Anyone get an email from Yuneec about the H? Emails like this are out in the wild now.

Date: April 21, 2016 at 7:15:48 PM EDT
Subject: Typhoon H shipment update

Thank you for your Typhoon H order, and thank you for your patience as we prepare the first shipments of this highly anticipated product. We want to let you know that we have experienced an unforeseen delay in ramping production. Although the issue has now been fully resolved, this means we will begin deliveries later than planned.

Please accept our apologies, and we hope you understand that our commitment to deliver the very best product drove this decision. We plan to ship the first round of Typhoon H units by the end of the first week in May. Production will continue to ramp up over the coming weeks to meet the incredible demand we have experienced. We appreciate your understanding and continued support, and are confident you will be pleased when you receive your Typhoon H.

For further questions about your order or to discuss with a representative, please contact [email protected].

- Team Yuneec

If one of you guys get your Typhoon H with the backpack, let us about the size, if it's small enough for airline carry on (20x14x9"). I haven't seen any dimensions from Yuneec for the H backpacks.

Last edited:
I just had scan around various posts and discovered "Captain Drone" posted this clip about an hour before me.... What can I say, I should've got up earlier, I'm on Melbourne Australia time...
Well done Captain!

Hi there, how much did you pay in AUD?
How many sets of props do you get?
Cheers!

Yes, but preorder, just like the H, so probaly all come at once since I ordered them all from the same Dealer, he even threw in a set of free blades !!!

At last, a good view of the new addition, only just over 3 mins, but looks really good to me.
Exudes quality.... I'm still annoyed with the delay, however, if they've been doing improvements... It's all good and I think we'll look back and say, "Glad I didn't pull the plug"

I agree 100%, better safe than sorry !

Watching that unboxing makes the Typhoon H look pretty sweet. The guys in the video are not 100% knowledgable about the bird (they get some facts wrong), but still pretty sweet that they received a unit and made the video!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval