Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H update and ST16 link with another Drone Typhoon H.

Reaction score
Hello! Thanks to those who on another occasion told me how to link the ST16 with another Typhoon H that is not the one that was purchased as it collided. I was able to make the link, only that the Drone is presenting a whistle or sound that does not stop once I turn it on. All camera controls work. But I have not yet made the compass or of course any flight for fear that I will not be able to control the drone. I turn it off and turn it on at home and the deafening noise follows. Does anyone know what may be happening? Please!

Hello! Thanks to those who on another occasion told me how to link the ST16 with another Typhoon H that is not the one that was purchased as it collided. I was able to make the link, only that the Drone is presenting a whistle or sound that does not stop once I turn it on. All camera controls work. But I have not yet made the compass or of course any flight for fear that I will not be able to control the drone. I turn it off and turn it on at home and the deafening noise follows. Does anyone know what may be happening? Please!
Please take a video clip of it so that we can see and hear what is going on. Post the video on YouTube and then post the link on here.

Reactions: WTFDproject
It's not your joystick is it, not in neutral position? Check your hardware monitor.

Reactions: WTFDproject
I was able to make the link, only that the Drone is presenting a whistle or sound that does not stop once I turn it on. All camera controls work. I turn it off and turn it on at home and the deafening noise follows. Does anyone know what may be happening? Please!
I'm not sure if you mean you are able to start motors, and the sound begins, or if the sound comes when you just power on the drone. The video would be best, but if you are unable to do a video, please tell us what color is the rear LED. Is the "Whistle" a beep tone? If so, is it steady or is it in a pattern. And if in a pattern, please describe the pattern.

Reactions: John Hennessy
Lost in translation? The translator maybe calling a sound a "whistle" which in reality is the rapid beeping that you hear when a control is out of calibration, for instance if the RH stick is not centered. I had this long ago and is a warning sign to not fly until the problem is fixed.

Last edited:
Hello friends! Thanks for your attention. I have limitations to write in English. The sound is a fast and constant beep that is heard once I turn on the Drone. I will look for what the RH stick is and check if it is not centered. I will also record a video to show exactly what is happening and the color of the led for that moment.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Give the joysticks a stir, see if it clears, you can try a non residue cleaner to spray on them, in the long run it may require disassembly and proper cleaning.

Attachments

• IMAG1200.jpg
    IMAG1200.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
Hello friends! Thanks for your attention. I have limitations to write in English. The sound is a fast and constant beep that is heard once I turn on the Drone. I will look for what the RH stick is and check if it is not centered. I will also record a video to show exactly what is happening and the color of the led for that moment.
Do you get the same reaction when you power on the aircraft without the ST16 being powered on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis