Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H w/o working CGO3+ - Make an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I tried to self focus my lens on the CGO3+ and ended up somehow screwing up the camera. I can't get it to send a signal to the ST16. The lens needs to be replaced also. I called Yuneec and they said it would be cheaper to fix my camera than buy a new CGO3+.

Anyhow, I've decided to sell whole deal. Make an offer. I'm in Texas.

RBL

Could you please post few pictures of cgo3+ gimbal and camera? It's most important and most expensive part of the package

If your going to replace the camera it will run you about $ 599.99 unless you find one on ebay used and cheaper but good luck on that one. Sending it off to Yuneec and getting it fixed might be the cheapest but with shipping cost, labour and any needed parts you can bet it will be pretty close to the replacement cost. Unfortunately the camera is a very expensive part of the Hex. Good luck selling it for a decent price. You might be better off sending it in for repairs and keeping it.

Thanks for the pictures. I'll pass this. Camera replacement is just too expensive. Good luck with the sale

I tried to self focus my lens on the CGO3+ and ended up somehow screwing up the camera. I can't get it to send a signal to the ST16. The lens needs to be replaced also. I called Yuneec and they said it would be cheaper to fix my camera than buy a new CGO3+.

Anyhow, I've decided to sell whole deal. Make an offer. I'm in Texas.

RBL
$500 Shipped to Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop