Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon Plus Question

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals

I have pre-ordered a Typhoon Plus as sick of DJI and also had Yuneec recommended to me whilst doing my CAA permission to fly course. I have looked but can't see in the specs if it can do flight planning and fly missions to capture top down panoramic. I noticed the 520 can and both use the same controller I believe ST16s, any information greatly received

Steve

Hey Guys and Gals
I have pre-ordered a Typhoon Plus as sick of DJI and also had Yuneec recommended to me whilst doing my CAA permission to fly course. I have looked but can't see in the specs if it can do flight planning and fly missions to capture top down panoramic. I noticed the 520 can and both use the same controller I believe ST16s, any information greatly received
Steve
Do you mean more information than is listed here: YUNEEC Typhoon H Plus | Hexacopter with 1

Reactions: Steve0510
Thanks mate, that the info I have and doesn’t mention it there hopefully it can do it as I really don’t want a P4 !

My guess is that if it doesn't have these features initially, it will eventually; wheather through a factory firmware update or a third party app.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve0510

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patynowy