Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon Q500 Connection Issue

[QUOTE="I knew that was the problem.... Was hoping someone would come across it.[/QUOTE]

Having spent quite a bit of time over a simple, but missing, key step, I spent some time today developing a "sequence" of the detailed steps related to binding. The idea is not rocket science. It's pretty much the standard bind sequence you find in the manuals, just adding in the many, many small details the manual "assumes" you know. That part is for someone who is going nuts just because they forgot something small, and don't realize they forgot it. (Yeah, I can relate to that). It also has "expected results" for almost all the actions you take. In a situation where there is an actual problem, the "expected results" may help pinpoint where the problem is.

It is posted here in hopes someone in the future finds it if they are having a problem.

It's also here in hopes someone else will review it, and provide feedback of anything it needs. If anyone has an ST-10+. a Q500, and some time on their hands, reviewing this thing would be appreciated.

Attachment revised 12/04/2018 16:30

Attachments

• ST-10 Binding Verification rev 5.pdf
    495.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: PABLO P and Jafo
Trust me..We've all "been there and done that".
I always say "never be afraid to bring up a problem or mistake cause you can bet I've made them twice".
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio