Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Uav flight sim

Reaction score
Hi guys . can anyone tell me how to connect uav flight sim to h plus. The instructions with unit seem to refer to early st16 & not the new st16s. There does not seem to be s facility for adding a new model as on earlier types . the only way i can get it to work is to unbind the aircraft & bind to sim !! Remembering to re bind aircraft after . is this the only way ??
Appreciate any help

I doubt the ST16S will bind with the Sim, but yes, you would need to bind to the Sim and then bind to the H Plus on the next flight.

I doubt the ST16S will bind with the Sim, but yes, you would need to bind to the Sim and then bind to the H Plus on the next flight.
Hi Steve
Thanks for the reply just wanted to make sure I was connecting up right, the sim works fine when used in this way

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Steve
Thanks for the reply just wanted to make sure I was connecting up right, the sim works fine when used in this way
So....you are using the Sim with the ST16S that came with the H Plus? (Not the H Pro)

So....you are using the Sim with the ST16S that came with the H Plus? (Not the H Pro)
Hi steve, appologies for delay in getting back to you !! Reference your last post, Yes that is correct, i have recently purchased the h plus & st16s & at the same time i ordered the flight sim, i have ignored the instructions with the sim ( as i didn't apply to h plus) & followed on screen prompts when programme was downloaded.
Regards. Steve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss