Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UK Delivery Dates

Reaction score
Just spoke to Yuneec UK head office (3-5-16) and they are expecting delivery (to them) sometime next week (9th May - ) Apologised for the delay Bla-Bla-Bla and said the H should be with me late next week. The Key words were 'We Hope'.........I am not going to hold my breath.

It still says tomorrow as availability date on the website. But the weather has only just begun to be better so middle of May should be just about right.

Yes i was kinda hoping for May 4th Shipment :( still proper torn though because something tells me the range on the H is going to be questionable, I owned a p3 standard using wifi and it was crappy with signal loss etc.... Spoke to Yuneec UK today who said they are receiving only 200 units on the 9th and more by the 19th??

Yes i was kinda hoping for May 4th Shipment :( still proper torn though because something tells me the range on the H is going to be questionable, I owned a p3 standard using wifi and it was crappy with signal loss etc.... Spoke to Yuneec UK today who said they are receiving only 200 units on the 9th and more by the 19th??

Wow - only 200 units, I bet all the Pre-orders with them and the shops, that first lot will already be sold..............I had a P2 (v3 Vision Plus) and the Video wifi was about 300 feet - Total Rubbish, the Remote had to be facing the Quad or it was instant video loss. Hated my Phantom.

Nice to offer the free Wizard if you order before the 9th. Not long now hopefully but probably the pre-ordered shop Typhoons will get serviced first. Especially if the shop is a regular Yuneec products customer. Individuals like me with just a one off will rightly be at the back of the queue.

Spare batteries available with the first shipment apparently. Just ordered a couple which Yuneec will put in the box with the H when they send it £108 each.

Hey guys, just noticed on the uk website that you get a free wizard up until the 8th of may. Did not notice this before so maybe just maybe the 9th is looking like the date they will ship. :):)

Well it seems yuneec uk must have some birds as they sent one to simon newton @ the kitchen table to do a unboxing video. He states he was sent it from yuneec uk themselves. I WANT MINE PLEASE!!

Hey guys, just noticed on the uk website that you get a free wizard up until the 8th of may. Did not notice this before so maybe just maybe the 9th is looking like the date they will ship. :):)
probably not now as website has changed to just May delivery.

Hi everyone.

New to this forum, and the whole drone community but after seeing the Yuneec stand at the recent Gadget Show live, I was hooked.

Been speaking with a few people in the UK training centre as I was due a test flight with the H, at the beginning of the month.
Not sure how true this is, but they told me I would be waiting at least another 2 weeks before getting my hands on a unit just to test fly. They had been held up at customs.

Take from that what you will, but my guess is that the 9th May date on the website is going to change again....

Hi everyone.

New to this forum, and the whole drone community but after seeing the Yuneec stand at the recent Gadget Show live, I was hooked.

Been speaking with a few people in the UK training centre as I was due a test flight with the H, at the beginning of the month.
Not sure how true this is, but they told me I would be waiting at least another 2 weeks before getting my hands on a unit just to test fly. They had been held up at customs.

Take from that what you will, but my guess is that the 9th May date on the website is going to change again....
Methinks another troll is afoot...

Hi Ereese.

I do hope the troll comment was not about me being a fake or fraud.

Just expressing my own opinion (Nobody else's) that I feel we could all be waiting that little bit longer for the H.

Trust me, I'm as desperate as the next person to get my hands on it, on any drone for that matter, and I have no reason to lie.

I am quite prepared to shell out well over the £1099 price on the website, and get the realsense version when it's available, but we all have to be realistic surely?
The website has gone from mid-april.....which incidentally is what the MD was quoting at the Gadget Show, to start of may, to May 9th.
I can't be the only one seeing the pattern, and when I spoke with the guys last week as my test flight was due to be Bank Holiday monday, I was told the units were held in customs.
Believe what you want, but if it is 9th may that we all get our H' s then happy days.
Everybody has got to start somewhere.....even with their first post!.....and I am raring to go. I personally think Yuneec has a far better product than other certain manufacturers.

Hi Ereese.

Just expressing my own opinion (Nobody else's) that I feel we could all be waiting that little bit longer for the H.

Trust me, I'm as desperate as the next person to get my hands on it, on any drone for that matter, and I have no reason to lie.

I am quite prepared to shell out well over the £1099 price on the website, and get the realsense version when it's available, but we all have to be realistic surely?
The website has gone from mid-april.....which incidentally is what the MD was quoting at the Gadget Show, to start of may, to May 9th.
I can't be the only one seeing the pattern, and when I spoke with the guys last week as my test flight was due to be Bank Holiday monday, I was told the units were held in customs.
Believe what you want, but if it is 9th may that we all get our H' s then happy days.
Everybody has got to start somewhere.....even with their first post!.....and I am raring to go. I personally think Yuneec has a far better product than other certain manufacturers.
Time will tell, Pablo. Time will tell all things...

Hi Ereese.

Well Pablo, according to my dealer here in the UK there has indeed been another delay. He didn't know or didn't want to say why, but they (Yuneec UK) are "speculating" perhaps arriving at YUK by the end of next week, available the FOLLOWING week. Nothing mentioned about customs. My apologies to you for the troll suspicion. I gave up on the H and bought a P4 for my kid and he loves it. Now I want the H for ME! No more of this pre-order promise BS. I'll just wait a couple of months and hopefully there will be stock available everywhere. Hopefully...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval