Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UK Delivery Dates

I was in an email conversation with someone in the yuneec UK sales team last week discussing the advance model and the later pro model with real sense and he said the advance units were arriving next week i.e. W/C 9th. I'm not holding my breath as I preordered quite late but there is plenty of things to do between now and the date it arrives. Figuring out that **** compass calibration is one thing on my list, enjoying the sunshine and going to work is another.

I hope that it does arrive soon for many people as the amount of angst on these forums is astonishing although repeated over and over on the Phantom forums every Phantom release and the 3DR forum was something else while those poor SOLO flyers waited on a gimbal and a bird which didn't fly in to the nearest wall when it lost GPS.

Well Pablo, according to my dealer here in the UK there has indeed been another delay. He didn't know or didn't want to say why, but they (Yuneec UK) are "speculating" perhaps arriving at YUK by the end of next week, available the FOLLOWING week. Nothing mentioned about customs. My apologies to you for the troll suspicion. I gave up on the H and bought a P4 for my kid and he loves it. Now I want the H for ME! No more of this pre-order promise BS. I'll just wait a couple of months and hopefully there will be stock available everywhere. Hopefully...

Hi Ereese.

No apology required.
Just happy that I could share what I believed to be the most up-to-date info for the H.

I literally can't wait now, and desperate to get my hands on a unit.
We'll see, as the website now just says Shipping May!

As we speak, I am still waiting for an email response from the test flight team who I emailed last Friday asking for the latest info. My fear is that they don't want to reply yet, because they simply don't have any concrete info to give me. When I get any info from them I will of course let everyone here know the "latest" update for stock and availability.

Hi Ereese.

No apology required.
Just happy that I could share what I believed to be the most up-to-date info for the H.

I literally can't wait now, and desperate to get my hands on a unit.
We'll see, as the website now just says Shipping May!

As we speak, I am still waiting for an email response from the test flight team who I emailed last Friday asking for the latest info. My fear is that they don't want to reply yet, because they simply don't have any concrete info to give me. When I get any info from them I will of course let everyone here know the "latest" update for stock and availability.
That would be spectacular if you posted here, or whoever (IN THE UK) as soon as they got their H simply....

"I GOT IT!"

We'll all understand if you or anyone didn't make an appearance here for quite some time afterward!

I've recommended to Yuneec UK on Facebook that they should post an announcement on FB confirming that they have indeed received their shipment. Let's hope that they do!

Last edited:
So I see that the newest announcement on the website, now says shipping week commencing 23rd May.
They are also sighting firmware updates as the delay. I do believe I read somewhere that one of our German friends on here (Think it was German, apologies if not) said that there were firmware issues, so well spotted. Seems they have bowed to pressure from mounting customer complaints and issued the statement today. I do genuinely feel sorry for their customer service team, as the delay is nothing to do with them, yet they are taking the full brunt of our obvious frustrations.

Yuneec customer services - I raise a glass to you. I would raise it with my drone........If I had one (Couldn't resist)!

Let's see if Yuneec can at last keep their promise of a delivery date to all pre-ordered customers.

I'm still waiting for my email response to see when I can get my test flight and purchase booked in.

Onwards and upwards..........

So I see that the newest announcement on the website, now says shipping week commencing 23rd May.
They are also sighting firmware updates as the delay. I do believe I read somewhere that one of our German friends on here (Think it was German, apologies if not) said that there were firmware issues, so well spotted. Seems they have bowed to pressure from mounting customer complaints and issued the statement today. I do genuinely feel sorry for their customer service team, as the delay is nothing to do with them, yet they are taking the full brunt of our obvious frustrations.

Yuneec customer services - I raise a glass to you. I would raise it with my drone........If I had one (Couldn't resist)!

Let's see if Yuneec can at last keep their promise of a delivery date to all pre-ordered customers.

I'm still waiting for my email response to see when I can get my test flight and purchase booked in.

Onwards and upwards..........
Where too on their website mate? I can't find it and shipping still states sometime in may and not a specific date.
Cheers

When I spoke with their sales team at the start of the week they said the units were arriving late next week and thought it would be the 23rd before they would ship them on. Considering other countries are receiving units I think that is a good conservative estimate.

Hi Clive.

On the main UK website, just click any link to take you to a page for pre-ordering the H, and at the bottom of the Key Features blurb, there is a statement from Yuneec UK.
Below is a copy and paste of the statement if you can't find it:

statement1.png

Reactions: clive long
When I spoke with their sales team at the start of the week they said the units were arriving late next week and thought it would be the 23rd before they would ship them on. Considering other countries are receiving units I think that is a good conservative estimate.
It is in the paragraph above the PRE- ORDER NOW sentence. So not long to go now.

It is in the paragraph above the PRE- ORDER NOW sentence. So not long to go now.

You meant Clive Long, but yes, not long now.

You meant Clive Long, but yes, not long now.
There is a joke there somewhere but I must confess it escapes me. Never mind. At least with the long wait I am more prepared than I was with the first Phantom I bought. IMHO I cannot see anybody who wants to take video from a Drone buying a drone where the legs are fixed. Especially when you are paying over £100 more. For the long range and high speed fan then Ok but for all others it is a no brainer.

My God, I feel like there's a seriously bad time travel joke being played on us. I feel really terrible for those who pre-ordered, and will have paid 2 months CC interest on an item they were supposed to have a month and a half ago.

Yuneec really F-ed this up.

Hi Clive.

On the main UK website, just click any link to take you to a page for pre-ordering the H, and at the bottom of the Key Features blurb, there is a statement from Yuneec UK.
Below is a copy and paste of the statement if you can't find it:

statement1.png
Great, thanks a lot

There is a joke there somewhere but I must confess it escapes me. Never mind. At least with the long wait I am more prepared than I was with the first Phantom I bought. IMHO I cannot see anybody who wants to take video from a Drone buying a drone where the legs are fixed. Especially when you are paying over £100 more. For the long range and high speed fan then Ok but for all others it is a no brainer.

LOL yeah I feel like I walked in to the middle of a conversation and missed the start ;-)

Now seen on Facebook, and copied to you. QUOTE:

Today is Friday the 13th and we'd not spotted a black cat on our property. Lucky day than. We are shipping the Typhoon H in Europe. The Yuneec Crew around the globe worked very hard to make it happen. We selected overnight delivery where we could. So the Typhoon H will be at stores tomorrow. Try it, fly it and get droned. It is the best you can do on a long weekend.Yuneec Europe.jpg

Now seen on Facebook, and copied to you. QUOTE:

Today is Friday the 13th and we'd not spotted a black cat on our property. Lucky day than. We are shipping the Typhoon H in Europe. The Yuneec Crew around the globe worked very hard to make it happen. We selected overnight delivery where we could. So the Typhoon H will be at stores tomorrow. Try it, fly it and get droned. It is the best you can do on a long weekend.View attachment 532

This smells like dog balls. I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh heck, I have not told the wife yet about the Typhoon H and I am away for work next week. Best work it in to the converation this evening.

Good news though!

Now they say they are coming this week. Don't know what to believe ha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160517-184803.jpg
    Screenshot_20160517-184803.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 12
When I phoned up they said they were taking del on the 23rd and then sending them out. So I think sometime next week is looking good. But we all know that could change

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval