Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Undercarriage troubles

Reaction score
Hi. I've had a couple of events where the undercarriage had failed to lower so have had to hand catch. The legs then lower as the H is powered down. Wondering if anyone else has had such a problem or if there are any ideas of a solution? Thanks.

Hi. I've had a couple of events where the undercarriage had failed to lower so have had to hand catch. The legs then lower as the H is powered down. Wondering if anyone else has had such a problem or if there are any ideas of a solution? Thanks.
There was post in here before about that...if you use the search you might find it...i believe if i remember that there can be a simple mechanical solution

I've had a problem with my H in that the landing gear now won't retract. The right hand gear tries to move, but only goes about 2 inches and stops. This has happened ever since I installed the Sept 1 firmware upgrade. As for laying the H upside down, with no props, it will cycle the gear up and down. That's before I added the firmware upgrade. Now it won't move upside down or otherwise. Time to call Yuneec I guess!

I've had a problem with my H in that the landing gear now won't retract. The right hand gear tries to move, but only goes about 2 inches and stops. This has happened ever since I installed the Sept 1 firmware upgrade. As for laying the H upside down, with no props, it will cycle the gear up and down. That's before I added the firmware upgrade. Now it won't move upside down or otherwise. Time to call Yuneec I guess!

I think someone on here suggested unscrewing the legs and removing them. Clean the contacts and then refit. It worked for a poster some time ago.

I think someone on here suggested unscrewing the legs and removing them. Clean the contacts and then refit. It worked for a poster some time ago.

I have done that, too. It's interesting that when you remove the landing gear, all you see that's inside the H, is the electrical contacts. NO moving parts! I am guessing the motor that drives the gear is somewhere out of sight inside the bird.
I flew a couple times today and everything but the landing gear worked. Even the obstacle avoidance sounded off and kept my H from flying into my fence!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis