Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"Unfortunately, flightmode has stopped"

Reaction score
While binding a new replacement ST16 to my Yuneec H I received the following message a blank screen:
"Unfortunately, flightmode has stopped". My only option is to click "OK" but the message keeps coming back. At this point the controller is bricked. Anybody know how I can get past this? I was hoping somebody knows how to do a hard reset on the ST16.

Unplug the battery from the ST 16. Plug the batt back in. Reboot. Then go into system settings.

Thanks for the reply Dragonflyerthom. I took the battery out of the ST 16 for a while, but no luck. After every reboot, it still is showing that message.

I'd call Yuneec. There may be a way to force a reset. Otherwise you'll have to send it in.

Reactions: hatfield
While binding a new replacement ST16 to my Yuneec H I received the following message a blank screen:
"Unfortunately, flightmode has stopped". My only option is to click "OK" but the message keeps coming back. At this point the controller is bricked. Anybody know how I can get past this? I was hoping somebody knows how to do a hard reset on the ST16.
i do had the same problem all weakend long. So the only way getting st16 back working wAs to go to the pad (android) than under setting look for setups. (set everthing new)Eliminats erverything. Only one model will remane. Thats the original one with cam from yunecc. And than u back.

Did you ever find a solution? ty!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval