Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

unknown light code and twitchy in air

Wow, just got paid and after 4 months of saving & anticipation of purchasing an H I am getting a little gun shy with all of the reported problems...not just on this forum but others. One dealer told me that they're having a 33% return rate due to issues both large and small, i.e screens going blank in flight, lading gear not coming down, various quirky indicator lights...I've flown the Q4k for nearly a year without any issues and and ready to purchase another but..Hum, now I'm not all that confident in the T-H

Don't be too concerned. People only make a noise when they have a problem. I'm sure the vast majority of owners don't have any issues - I for one don't, my H is brilliant!
Just take sensible precautions when you begin flying, especially, learn the basics one step at a time.

video of the lights mentioned...any ideas?

This is normal and not on the light sheet, The flash is to indicate that you have enough satellites to do the Follow me/Watch me function. When the Q500 came out it did not do this and then a firmware came along that introduced this behaviour and confused a lot of punters.

hey all,

also, in smart mode with stick full back and back of craft pointing at me it kept drifting away from me. only way to get it back was angle mode and that was behaving like a high gain issue occasionally with twitching.

How close to you was the H?, in smart mode there is a safe circle around you and the H will not go into the circle, if it is already in the circle it will try to get out.

This is normal and not on the light sheet, The flash is to indicate that you have enough satellites to do the Follow me/Watch me function. When the Q500 came out it did not do this and then a firmware came along that introduced this behaviour and confused a lot of punters.
Thought flashing green/white in Smart and purple/white in angle was enough satellites to do poi,cc etc? Solid purple or green in perspective modes meant no follow,cc etc, but safe to fly GPS ? that's what I learned!

In angle mode the flash appears as white because the main colour is purple, in smart mode the flash appears to be white/ purple. I just fired up my H to check and it does look purple.

"Punters"!
Got to be England...
How are you my son!

DC,
You forget that in down under water circles down the drain in the other direction.....must make em age faster too:D
But they have have Aborigine anti aging rub, for the young look! She how good it works on Chris and his parakeet! 70+ looks like 12 ! LOL !:cool:

I had a problem with a light sequence that was not on the card that comes with your Tuphoon H, I downloaded the light sequence card direct from the Yuneec website and found the light sequence I had was on yuneec's downloaded light sequence card.
Hope this helps.

I believe Greene is purple is no gps. Take it outside and boot it up

I had a problem with a light sequence that was not on the card that comes with your Tuphoon H, I downloaded the light sequence card direct from the Yuneec website and found the light sequence I had was on yuneec's downloaded light sequence card.
Hope this helps.
Should have come with the manual and quick start guide, Mine did ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430