Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Update App in Google Play?

Ok so Mike from Yuneec called this morning and also emailed the Updater APK file to me. I have installed it and performed a sucessful update on my H520 w/E90. Still never figured out the issue of not seeing the app in Google Play Store but got what I needed. Thanks again for the help responses.

Ok so Mike from Yuneec called this morning and also emailed the Updater APK file to me. I have installed it and performed a sucessful update on my H520 w/E90. Still never figured out the issue of not seeing the app in Google Play Store but got what I needed. Thanks again for the help responses.

You've already tried it and it works, perfect. :)

Now if you don't mind uploading the file to the forum so that it is available for the persons that have the same problem would be fine ;)

Sounds like this App needs to be added to the list of 520 Stickies for what I’m sure will be others with the same problem.

Hello everybody.
First a good year and my best wishes for everyone.
Then you can find the majority of Android applications at APKPure.
and actually Yuneec's UpdatePilot is there.
capture_01012018_084024.jpg

I just loaded it in Windows, it's good
Here is the windows link: Yuneec UpdatePilot APK Download - Free Tools APP for Android | APKPure.com

And good flight to all.
And in our wishes, that Yuneec brings us the additional features for the H520 that we did not find in the shoes at Christmas .....

i want more.jpg

Reactions: arruntus
Hi guys, i have the same problem. When i go to the google play store on the controller it says that it's not compatible

When Yuneec updated the "Update Pilot/UP" app, I had the same problem again. UP was not visible to me in Google Play. So I went to APK Pure and downloaded UP apk file from there as Claudius had previoisly put in a post. It worked perfectly. Also, the UP apk is now on Yuneec USA website...

Commercial: EN - Downloads H520

Last edited:
Hey guys

I am trying to do H520 update using this Update Pilot App but having some problems.

Currently I am using version 0.0.29 so app wants to upgrade to 0.0.30
So when I start this process, everytime result is :
X App not installed
An existing package by the same name with conflict signature is already installed

When I start update, app asks me:
Do you want to install an update to this existing application ? Your existing data will not be lost. The updated application will get access to:
NEW or ALL

I tried both and result is the same as explained above "X App not installed..."

Please help me solve this.
Thanks

Hey guys

I am trying to do H520 update using this Update Pilot App but having some problems.

Currently I am using version 0.0.29 so app wants to upgrade to 0.0.30
So when I start this process, everytime result is :
X App not installed
An existing package by the same name with conflict signature is already installed

When I start update, app asks me:
Do you want to install an update to this existing application ? Your existing data will not be lost. The updated application will get access to:
NEW or ALL

I tried both and result is the same as explained above "X App not installed..."

Please help me solve this.
Thanks

Prove just what you have in the previous answers. Installs by hand and solved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements