Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Update Today from Yuneec USA

Reaction score
This is fresh off the cooker from Yuneec USA: ( scroll to read all)

• Brent Habbeshaw
    Are the H's here in USA now for dealers to fill orders?

• 10:37am

Yuneec APV
    Hi Brent,

Thank you for messaging Yuneec! Typhoon H will start shipping this week or next.

-Team Yuneec

• 11:38am

Brent Habbeshaw
    from dealers to us, or you to dealers? why can we never get a straight answer from Yuneec, either they will ship this week or not and then next week, it's being going on like this for two months and has caused a lot of loyal customer to jump ship just because they cannot get a straight honest answer !

• 12:10pm

Yuneec APV
    Yuneec US to dealers and pre-orders fulfilled from Yuneec.com. Apologize for delay.

• 12:11pm

Brent Habbeshaw
    So you have them in Ontario Ca now ! Thanks for responding !

• 12:15pm

Yuneec APV
    Will have mid this week or next

Last edited:
So, basically, what they be saying is they do NOT have them yet. How many times will this story change?

So, basically, what they be saying is they do NOT have them yet. How many times will this story change?
Exactly my thoughts, that's why I told him/her? why not a straight answer. Even the reply leaves it uncertain as to next week or the week after, then what another week or week after ? Never ends !

Reactions: vincent

• Brent Habbeshaw

Yuneec APV
    Hi Brent,

Thank you for messaging Yuneec! Typhoon H will start shipping this week or next.

-Team Yuneec

Brent Habbeshaw
    from dealers to us, or you to dealers? why can we never get a straight answer from Yuneec, either they will ship this week or not and then next week, it's being going on like this for two months and has caused a lot of loyal customer to jump ship just because they cannot get a staright honest answer !

Yuneec APV
    Yuneec US to dealers and pre-orders fulfilled from Yuneec.com. Apologize for delay.

Brent Habbeshaw

Yuneec APV
Again this week or next,put a chicken wing on that guy D.C.

Reactions: DroneClone
I've had a pre-order with CarolinaD since 3/17. If I don't see shipping from dealers by the end of the upcoming week I'll be pushing the end of the allowable dispute period with the credit carrier. That will not be allowed to pass without cancelling the order and getting the money back into the account. The lack of communications and accountability from Yuneec is not doing them any good with international public relations. One might view things as a breech of trust.

I've had a pre-order with CarolinaD since 3/17. If I don't see shipping from dealers by the end of the upcoming week I'll be pushing the end of the allowable dispute period with the credit carrier. That will not be allowed to pass without cancelling the order and getting the money back into the account. The lack of communications and accountability from Yuneec is not doing them any good with international public relations. One might view things as a breech of trust.
And breech of honor ! getting quite ridiculous. All they had to do from day one , was be upfront and honest. I have a good feeling we should at least know they will be shipped out to dealers if not us by next weeks end.

I'm shooting for Christmas so not to get my hope up, so if they ship in the next eight months I'll act surprised,

At least that's what I keep telling myself to ease the anxiety...

Contacted Yuneec APV today:
"So, let me see. The shipment is on it's way to your facility, you anticipate arrival sometime this week, maybe next week, then you will start shipping the units out. Is that correct?"
And their reply....
"Correct"

And i thought the best place to get "Whoppers" like these was Burger King.. I'm beginning to think if you look up "Yuneec" in the dictionary it comes back as "Chinese company full of ****"

Bull **** my friend! Yuneec is Chinese for Bull **** !, no really it is Balsamic for "Waiting Game" LOL They will come my friend, soon, I can smell them in the wind!

Carolina dronz told me they will have them the 2nd week of may and then ship them out. I am in the 1st 10 to preorder.

Carolina dronz told me they will have them the 2nd week of may and then ship them out. I am in the 1st 10 to preorder.
There are so many "told me's" I hope you get it then, if not sooner as I was told. I am at the point now, where I really have given up on trying to figure it out and have resolved myself to it "will come, when it comes"

Got an email from acesdeals Friday stating he has his first shipment of batteries and backpacks already so things are looking promising!!!

• Brent Habbeshaw

Yuneec APV
    Hi Brent,

-Team Yuneec

Brent Habbeshaw
    from dealers to us, or you to dealers? why can we never get a straight answer from Yuneec, either they will ship this week or not and then next week, it's being going on like this for two months and has caused a lot of loyal customer to jump ship just because they cannot get a straight honest answer !

Yuneec APV

Brent Habbeshaw

Yuneec APV

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval