Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updated and Flew New Firmware Today(Official One!)

What is wrong with the time stamp?

Bill W.
When you take a photo, it will stamp it with the date and time, so when you are old and decrepit like me and look at them in 20 years, you can remember when you shot them! LOL ! ;)

Last edited:
When you take a photo, it will stamp it with the date and time, so when you are old and decrepit like me and look at then in 20 years, you can remeber when you shot them! LOL ! ;)
And one hour off too!, but I fixed that by changing my Time Zone!

And one hour off too!, but I fixed that by changing my Time Zone!
Mine is set on correct time zone but still goes off an hour. I even put it in manual time setting to correct time then goes back an hour. Teally annoying. My ocd is going crazy.

Bill W.

Mine is set on correct time zone but still goes off an hour. I even put it in manual time setting to correct time then goes back an hour. Teally annoying. My ocd is going crazy.

Bill W.
Try setting it to a Time Zone that is one hour +/- of yours, it corrected, at least bandaided mine!

Also update all firmware and flew. Camera connect was much faster. The H flew fine and was steady. The cruise control was working fine and used it quite a bit playing with it. You move the small right gamepad trim controls and the XY graph comes up and you bump the marker along the axis. The H flys very slowly in the direction you choose. At any time you wiggle the right control stick the H stops and hovers. This is for very slow precision work but freed your hands for camera movements. The left game pad controls exposures and white balance exactly as you would excpect and is a welcome addition. I found this so much easier to make changes as the H was flying and out in bright sun. All in all a great firmware update.

I flew the new firmware today tried all the new functions all seem to work well and the new functions with the trim controls were fun and will be very useful, but will take a little getting used too. Overall I was happy with this update the only thing I was disappointed was not fixing the twitching at low speed in gps mode. This issue is a classic braking issue in the code that was solved 5 or 6 years ago to lessen the braking action at low speeds. This issue can not be tuned out it needs to be fixed in the code. They gave us the ability to turn of the gps in flight but turning off the gps is just a patch and when you turn of the gps you loose all the RTL function and I'm not sure what will happen if you loose rc signal with out gps on ???. We need a manuel flight mode on a switch like all other UAVs on the market and fix the twitching at low speed with gps on. My opinion

Downloaded the latest firmware from Yuneec US website, when trying to unzip the Controller Firmware ST16_V3. 1.23 File says needs password for encryption. And after unzipping the Typhoon H firmware 2.21a, there is only a file name (files. zzz) that doesn't look right and the Typhoon H doesn't recognize it as a valid firmware.
Anyone thoughts or help on this?

you dont need to unzip them use as downloaded and it will be fine ... the files.zzz is actually another zip file

Reactions: ThePCDoctor
you dont need to unzip them use as downloaded and it will be fine ... the files.zzz is actually another zip file
Recsp: Just copy the file as is from Download without unzipping it, same for both Controller and Copter...

thanks for the lighting response!

Recsp: Just copy the file as is from Download without unzipping it, same for both Controller and Copter...

thanks for the lighting response!
yes thats right the bird and the controler know what to do with them :)

Reactions: ThePCDoctor
yes thats right the bird and the controler know what to do with them :)

Followed the instructions exactly like video says, copied the 'ThyphonH_Ver2. 21.1.A.zip on to a clean formated fat32 SD card, powered on both Controller /Copter after getting to Update options says Decompressing files... Then Error: No Firmware in SD card, pulled the card out checked the card File is still there, surprise Tree files re-appeared DCIM, EVENT AND MISC, I guess the Copter recreated the folders since i deleted before per instructions, not sure why does not recognize the firmware file...

How about for the Copter what do I rename the file, try. yuneec for Copter doesn't seem to recognize the file...

When updating after clicking on update for the H does the dialogue box that comes up say "1/2 or "1/3" as the file uploads and decompresses

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss