Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Upgrade or Not?

I jut passed my 107 3 wks ago....... This NFZ unlock code is for the birds......... I now have to call Yuneec again to see why their unlock code wont work on my updated H...... Maybe I need to go back to 1.29 again and do the update to the 11/2016 update...... thn do the NFZ unlock........ before this last update

I also Have Mavic Pro that a FW update came out this week as well.....that FW went right in no issues after and it is as steady as a humming bird...... I did the update on my second H and now I have problems I didnt have before....... and it took me 6 attempts to just get it completed...... YUNEEC needs to test their updates top tp bottom

You should have been there with DJI updates in the old days. Wookong and A2 were constantly getting trashed updates. Only a couple days between releases at times. Some had to search for weeks to find people that still had old firmware we could downgrade to in order to have a stable machine. I don't recall any updates that provided new system functionality. You had to buy a new machine to get those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flew two batteries yesterday with the new update and all was well. If you have not done so, I would say "Go for it."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20