Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Uploading panorama 360's for public sharing

Reaction score
Hi, I've been taking some great 360 deg shots with the dbl layer panorama setting on the H.
I'd like to share with people but having trouble. It seems you need to have a website to do it, and I'm not sure I want to go down that road!
Has anyone managed to find a simple way to get them out there for public sharing?

Not via a website to Facebook?
Just checked FB and it seems to be just images from iPhones.
I'm using Panorama Studio and you finish with about 5 files and HTML is required.

Last edited:
You may want to try odrive - All cloud storage in one place

You can achieve something like this : odrive | Your magic folder to everything

which is a shared link to your actual image. You can share images or folders, allowing you to simply add to that folder and people can access with the same link.

odrive uses your existing cloud storage : dropbox, google, amazon, onedrive, and many others.

This is a good way to share the actual raw images, video, without the youtube or other sites compression.

If you need assistance with it, give me a ping.

Oh, it's free.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
You may want to try odrive - All cloud storage in one place

You can achieve something like this : odrive | Your magic folder to everything

which is a shared link to your actual image. You can share images or folders, allowing you to simply add to that folder and people can access with the same link.

odrive uses your existing cloud storage : dropbox, google, amazon, onedrive, and many others.

This is a good way to share the actual raw images, video, without the youtube or other sites compression.

If you need assistance with it, give me a ping.

Oh, it's free.
Good tip. Thanks.

I've been using the double layer feature on the Typhoon and Panorama Studio to make 360 jpegs. These can be uploaded to fb to make interactive panos without any further fiddling.

Reactions: Chris McMillan
I've used Microsoft ICE with some success, then uploaded either to Facebook or 360cities. Facebook is passable, but 360cities gives you a very good viewing experience.

The 360 degree panorama is perhaps one of my favourite features of the Typhoon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval