Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

USB Cable Typhoon H ( loading ST16 )

Reaction score
Does anyone know why only a Typhoon USB cable works and not a simular USB cable that you can buy in a local store? I bought different ones but no-one is working. What are they doing that only a yuneec cable works .
Thx

Does anyone know why only a Typhoon USB cable works and not a simular USB cable that you can buy in a local store? I bought different ones but no-one is working. What are they doing that only a yuneec cable works .
Thx
Imagine a USB cable wire set up like this. Both ends have wires that correspond to each other numbered 12345. The Yuneec ones are probably numbered 12345 on one end but most likely not 12345 on the other end. They will wave one or two wires different in the pattern like 14235 or something like that. Makes it a proprietary cable.

Hi, Well i find a cable who works. I took the usb cable of my ACER tablet and that works as well. Loading ST16, connect ST16 to PC and connect Bird to GUI.

Reactions: Murray Martz
Hi, Well i find a cable who works. I took the usb cable of my ACER tablet and that works as well. Loading ST16, connect ST16 to PC and connect Bird to GUI.
Interestingly enough, I tested the Yuneec cable on my phone, and it works to charge it and to connect it to my PC. I would suspect their are a few brand name ones that will work. I have not tried my Samsung one with the GUI yet.

All USB cables are not created equally. DJI owners experience this issue frequently. The cable that comes with the H is not brand or model specific and function on other devices more often than not, but if you intend to use other cables you’ll find some that work and some that don’t. It’s trial and error.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers