Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Using iMovie for video

I'm a PC guy, but I presume that a Mac will read the TF card from the camera.
Another option is to take the TF card from the camera and use a WiFi device to copy it where you want.

I tried connecting (via USB) to the micro SD connection on the bottom of the gamble, but the Mac didn't recognize it. Is it because it is 4k?

The microUSB on the CGO3+ is not for data transfer of the SD card contents. It is for factory/repair service access.

The fastest way to transfer the data is to remove the SD card and attach it to your Mac using the SD adapter that came with the card or via a USB card reader.

You can connect to the camera via WiFi on your home network and access the files on the SD card or on your phone or iPad using the free CGO app.

Reactions: PatR
The microUSB on the CGO3+ is not for data transfer of the SD card contents. It is for factory/repair service access.

Very true. Many have presumed the camera USB port is for user access to camera files. It is not and provides nothing for users at all.

Easiest way is as Doom said, get a cheap SD card reader like this if your system doesn’t have a built in reader::

SD Card Reader

(Or spend more and get a nicer combo card, whatever you want/need)

Put the micro SD in the reader and plug it into an open USB port. It’ll mount the volume and show up on your desktop. Use Finder to open it up and navigate through the directories until you find the files. Drag/Drop them to your desktop or wherever you want to keep them.

Easiest way is as Doom said, get a cheap SD card reader like this if your system doesn’t have a built in reader::

SD Card Reader

(Or spend more and get a nicer combo card, whatever you want/need)

Put the micro SD in the reader and plug it into an open USB port. It’ll mount the volume and show up on your desktop. Use Finder to open it up and navigate through the directories until you find the files. Drag/Drop them to your desktop or wherever you want to keep them.
Thanks, I ordered it from Amazon this morning!

Thanks everyone for your help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook