Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Very minor collision...are these props ok?

Reaction score
Hello,
So earlier I was flying in pretty windy conditions with my H3. Drone handled it like a champ! Got the low battery warning so landed on my landing pad and turned the drone off. Went to turn off and disassemble my ST16 and both the landing pad and drone took off with the wind and went straight into my H3 hard case ?

Drone is not damaged whatsoever thank god but a few of the props have developed minor scratches (see below). Would these be ok to use again? Doesn’t seem to be deeply scratched or chipped.

I would do a little flexing and look very close for cracks esp. around the area where the prop meets the hub. Those small scratches shown in your picture should not be a problem. KC

Reactions: Pier2162
Surface marring is fine, but if any are gouges from sharp rocks I would replace them. $30 to $40 for a set of props compared to $2500 for a camera and aircraft if things were to go badly. Only use pads that can be staked down when flying in windy gusty conditions.

Amen. 30 is very low cost insurance I never use after crash that props hit anything to much risk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis