Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video files won't load

If the card is 32 GB or lower, use FAT32. If it over 32 GB you have to use ExFAT.

I have 2 options on my computer to format the card...NTFS and exFAT.

I also have various allocation settings ranging from 16kb to 32768kb with the default setting of 12kb.
Which ones should I use?

TIA

TW :)

I went ahead and formatted using exFAT and 128kb, loaded the card into the Q500 and took 2 short (28 sec and 40) videos in the house, one was 4K and the other 1980. Plugged the micro disk into the computer and they both played on the computer from the card, although the playback was choppy and it took a while to load them...But the bottom line is SUCCESS! I guess the conclusion is this...FORMAT YOUR CARD REGULARLY! Thank you so Much Steve!

Reactions: Steve Carr
I went ahead and formatted using exFAT and 128kb, loaded the card into the Q500 and took 2 short (28 sec and 40) videos in the house, one was 4K and the other 1980. Plugged the micro disk into the computer and they both played on the computer from the card, although the playback was choppy and it took a while to load them...But the bottom line is SUCCESS! I guess the conclusion is this...FORMAT YOUR CARD REGULARLY! Thank you so Much Steve!
I would consider getting a couple of 32 GB cards for that camera. It's a good practice to transfer the video files at the end of the day and then format the card. The CGO3 never seemed to like larger cards. In any case, glad you have it working.

4K is iffy a lot of sd cards will actually take stills if you dont have the the right card, its cheap i would at least try the sd card they sent with and see if you have had sd.

If formatting on your computer, Fat32 or exFAT.

You can also reformat with the card in the CGO3+. Turn on both the ST-16 and the H... once the camera comes up with the SD card recognized, go into camera settings... one of the menu options is to format SD card.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430