Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video of the landing gear in action.

Reaction score
Ok was time to experiment.. First off breezy evening here in Fla... Camera stayed rock solid..

OK i'm thinking let me see if i can capture the gear going up and down in a video while in flight.. Hmmm ok..

Yes the sound is on (experimented with that too) so here for your enjoyment the typhoon H landing gear demo in flight mode.. note the vibrations from the wind on the legs..

Ok was time to experiment.. First off breezy evening here in Fla... Camera stayed rock solid..

OK i'm thinking let me see if i can capture the gear going up and down in a video while in flight.. Hmmm ok..

Yes the sound is on (experimented with that too) so here for your enjoyment the typhoon H landing gear demo in flight mode.. note the vibrations from the wind on the legs..

The vibration in the landing gear is more likely from props not wind. You might want to check and make sure they are balanced.

Good point, I would definitely say not good on legs to fly with them down as the vibrations on the folding leg joints has to be very stressful after a while !

Excellent video showing the vibrations when the legs are down. Your picture when the legs go up shows how good the gimbal is in smoothing out the vibrations. The picture is also incredibly good I will be very happy with such results. And good that you left the sound on,for once I could leave the volume knob where it was, instead as I always do have to turn it off for the endless music that always prevails on Drone shots. In the UK I hope to get mine today, seeing your quality picture makes me more excited.

Excellent video showing the vibrations when the legs are down. Your picture when the legs go up shows how good the gimbal is in smoothing out the vibrations. The picture is also incredibly good I will be very happy with such results. And good that you left the sound on,for once I could leave the volume knob where it was, instead as I always do have to turn it off for the endless music that always prevails on Drone shots. In the UK I hope to get mine today, seeing your quality picture makes me more excited.
Mines on the truck and currently in Exeter lol. I'm watching it very closely lol

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval