Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanky Agisoft import

Any model which a building side or steep rock face should really be flown using oblique and cross grid.
If this is professional mapping equipment it need at at least cover the basics.

I now can not use this for a job I had planned,
I needed manual waypoint with different heights and camera on oblique to map side of a mountain.. before update this job was possible

It's still raining a lot, I can't test whether once the mission starts you can tilt the camera and it stays like this until it's over. I am also very interested, nadir, oblique and circular are all the ways that are needed for photogrammetry. We had 2, now only 1? I don't know, it'll just be a matter of trying.

Is it possible that by removing a camera angle from the latest version of DP they mean that you need to setup a required angle manually before you start a survey, fly it with a camera set to a specific angle manually, then change the angle again manually and repeat the same mission again?

I just cannot believe they have forgotten about it or deleted it on purpose From a programmer point of view one physically needs to hide or delete some code in a source code to get this field disappearing from DP interface.

It is still not good to have it that way but at least you can do any angle, just have to set it up manually.

I'd wish there was some help file on each version of DP.

Is it possible that it all has been changed only from version 1.3? I mean if you create a survey with DP prior to version 1.3 you get the camera angle set to 90 degrees automatically but since the version 1.3 it will just fly with the camera angle set manually.

Oh, that's bad then.
So for now we only have UgCS mission planner that seems to have a support for H520.

I have tried to install it just to see what's there but their last version does not work on my 32Bit Windows 7. Some UgCS users say the previous version works on 32Bit OS but H520 support is only in their latest version.

mistake installing UgCS v 2.12 – DIY Drones

Absolutely and this is what makes the H520 the worst bird to work. I wonder, how far will Yuneec's irrelevance go? If they want to sink their ship, there is no better way to go.
This is the Inspire's job that the H520 can not do. (3D rendering)
Chapelle Ste Valentine.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece