Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanted to add to my Photos of my travels.

Reaction score
So after a few trips to Scotland and enjoying some amazing Drone photography on Instagram, I thought it might be a good idea to add to my documentation of my trips. I've just picked up a Breeze and having spent my youth racing RC cars, its pretty amazing how far RC has progressed over the years. I've been lurking for a few months on various forums as I wanted to make a smart choice on a starter drone to practice with before I dive into a really high end Camera platform. Seeing as I like the looks of the Typhoon H I thought the Breeze would be a great way to get to know the company and their systems. Even though I'll likely not need it I'm working on the 107 test as I always like to be prepared. From what I've read there are some great knowledgeable people on this forum who have really made my decision easy.

Thanks
Eric

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of great people here and a plethora of information available. If you can’t find an answer with the search, just ask it. Together the forum can usually work out a solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital