Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Waste of money or hope for the future?

Should I buy a H520 with E90?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I've been reading this forum exhaustively for the past few days. Before I made my way here I had pretty much decided on the H520; now, based on some of the comments here, I'm not so sure.

With that being said, let me know with the poll whether you all think it's worth buying one still. If the answer is yes, anyone want to sell me their orange paperweight on the cheap? ;)

I just purchased the H520 with 4 batteries, all three camera platforms, wheeled hard case and 8 lens filters for the E90 for right around $6700. With that said I might be willing to unload the entire kit and kaboodle for .90 cents on the dollar... LOL!

I think as long as people research the product thoroughly and compare what it can and does do and compare that to their needs it is a viable purchase for those where it fits. I recently did that with a 920 and despite the known issues am quite pleased with it. Had I bought based on company advertising I’m certain I would not have been. You don’t jump off a 50’ cliff into a pool of water until you know what’s under the surface.

I think as long as people research the product thoroughly and compare what it can and does do and compare that to their needs it is a viable purchase for those where it fits. I recently did that with a 920 and despite the known issues am quite pleased with it. Had I bought based on company advertising I’m certain I would not have been. You don’t jump off a 50’ cliff into a pool of water until you know what’s under the surface.
I am about 20 feet from hitting the water and hope it runs very deep and true. I took a leap of faith because all of the posted signs on top of the cliff said this was a great diving hole...one of the best in the world...and they all looked very official like true professionals had made them. So I assumed all was great and whomever posted all of those wonderful signs really wanted me to have the flight of my life, almost hero like. 18 feet left to go before we all find out what lies beneath!!!

(Thanks PatR for the perspective)

Reactions: Snagglesworth
I think there are a few people that independently promoted this thing that believed people would be getting what they had been given to test. Didn’t work out that way. I seriously doubt they deliberately misled anyone. If anyone was misled, they were, and “used” in the process, which has to be feeling raw in a bad place.

In general, this is a fairly high-quality device. The quadcopter is equipped with a 12 megapixel 4K camera on a three-axis suspension. Additionally, purchasing other types of cameras that differ in their functions and purpose is possible. Among them are a camera with a thermal imager, E50, and E90. I really wanted to buy it as a hobby, to be honest, but my financial advisor from The Best Investment Reviews, Promotions and Education | Investor Junkie told me it would be an unjustified waste. Is it worth listening to him?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430