Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WAYPOINTS FEATURE ON THE TYPHOON H

Reaction score
16463686_1277159459004226_5469348840247324137_o.jpg Yuneec Europe told me that the waypoints feature will not be available for the H but i dont understand why.A friend has the P2 vision which was out years ago and has it so why our "new H" is not capable to have it too? Even my old apm 2.5 board is capable to do it.Come on yuneec , you better find a way to make it work .

i ve seen this on our regular st16 so i think its faisable

Last edited:
The Waypoints feature needs two things - the software on the controller for you to tap on a map, and the firmware in the drone to fly the mission. The H520 (and H920 plus) add 'Actions' - the ability to pause at waypoints, take a photo or panorama, start and stop video - all of which needs new firmware on the drone itself.

You can certainly run the software on our regular ST-16 - that's what UAV Toolbox does. You can plan Cable Cam missions on the ST-16 with my app. I get regular requests to add features like the new Waypoint Actions to UAV Toolbox, but without the firmware upgrade on the drone itself I can only give you half of the story. The new Waypoint software for the ST-16 sold with the H520 is designed to work with the latest firmware on the drone, so it will not work with the older H480 until we get the firmware upgrade.

so it will not work with the older H480 until we get the firmware upgrade.

Rainer Vogel
Wird es die Waypoint Programmierung auch für den Typhoon H geben?

Yuneec Europe Hallo Rainer,
dieses Feature ist in naher Zukunft leider nicht für den Typhoon H verfügbar.

Rainer Vogel
Will there be the waypoint programming for the Typhoon H?

Yuneec Europe Hello Rainer,
This feature is not available for the Typhoon H in the near future.

The ST16 is also a new hardware version

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcojanson67