Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Weird twitch motor surge

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a motor surge or twitch from the breeze? Flying the other day mine made a surge like sound and twitched left to right while in a hover about 20' high. I caught it in video from the breeze. Any suggestions about this?

I’ve had it happen when near buildings or under tree canopies. I’m sure it has to do with getting funky GPS signals.

What was the area like that you experienced this odd behavior?

Thanks for the reply, was in the back yard, about 20 feet away from houses or trees

That is still close enough to get reflected GPS signals. If you get this flying in a wide open area, it may be something to be concerned about. Wind gusts can also cause some jerky movements as the Breeze tries to hold a GPS position.

Okay, will find a field and see what happens. Hopefully that's all it was. I like this drone

It does take good photos and the 1080p stabilized video is acceptable. The portability is nice and it is quiet enough that it seems to induce curiosity instead of panic when flying in the public. It is also a stabile flier and does well in rather windy conditions.

I do like the pics and the video is good enough for home use. Haven't tried the 4k but 1080 is pretty good. Can't wait to get it in an open field and try all the modes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech