Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What can you do with your crashed Q500 and extra parts?

LOL yes sir.. I paint motorcycles for a living among many other things
Nice, as I'm the same, we lost a true artist in mikes passing ? Have you done any true fire paint jobs ? I havn't done any hand lettering lately, I've lowered into the plotter world, time to get back to it, and air brushing again as requests are mounting.

Reactions: Turtleball420
Nice, as I'm the same, we lost a true artist in mikes passing ? Have you done any true fire paint jobs ? I havn't done any hand lettering lately, I've lowered into the plotter world, time to get back to it, and air brushing again as requests are mounting.
Yeah there is a ton of debut over the plotter world.. But I do alot of bike paint repair for Harley Dealerships across the country. Good old Mike, I didnt make it to the funeral, that guy will be truly missed.. One guy that was shorter then me by a few hairs. Really great times with him at SEMA. Jump back into it man finger paints are always a way to leave the world of ******** for a while.

Thought that was you....;)
?It's like ?H e l l? here in California?.... hopefully we won't get any more Lightening?, the whole states on Fire?.
I'll get back to you on Monday regarding your C23.
That's a Cool Mod to your Q. That must have taken a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Outsidethebox
Thought that was you....;)
?It's like ?H e l l? here in California?.... hopefully we won't get any more Lightening?, the whole states on Fire?.
I'll get back to you on Monday regarding your C23.
That's a Cool Mod to your Q. That must have taken a while.
Be safe my friend!! Yack at ya soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech