Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What happened to the Yuneec UK premiere?

Reaction score
The title sais it all?

Not sure what the title means but I just received an email from Yuneec UK to tell me they (at last) have the H+ with RS in stock! Price £1,729.

I hope the long delay was because they needed all their stock to meet US demand.

Not sure what the title means but I just received an email from Yuneec UK to tell me they (at last) have the H+ with RS in stock! Price £1,729.

I hope the long delay was because they needed all their stock to meet US demand.

They announced something about a full flight cage to be presented live together with Pegasus Drone on Youtube ?

Attachments

• yuk.PNG
    yuk.PNG
    240.5 KB · Views: 19
Ah. That appears to be related to the H520? Anyway, Pegasus (Peggy) post here so may answer if they find your question.
Yea but I think on FB there was something about the plus aswell.

Ahh that's @Peggy maybe he knows [emoji16] I'm just courius

Hi,
Apparently I got the wrong end of the stick and I wasnt supposed to put a video just yet and was told to remove it, which I did straight away.
But yes Yuneec UK have produced a full body cage for the H520 and H Plus, it is in production now and should be available in the next 2 weeks to purchase.
So that I dont get myself into any more trouble thats all I can say right now.

Reactions: mbernholdt
Hi,
Apparently I got the wrong end of the stick and I wasnt supposed to put a video just yet and was told to remove it, which I did straight away.
But yes Yuneec UK have produced a full body cage for the H520 and H Plus, it is in production now and should be available in the next 2 weeks to purchase.
So that I dont get myself into any more trouble thats all I can say right now.
Awesome looking forward to seeing more. [emoji2]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic