Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What hs happened to Yuneec?

Am I alone ,

• Customer service

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **** product

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
What happened to the customer service, the great drones they were , building ,

I am afraid of the 520 , with $3500 to $6500 camera,

I have over a dozen Yuneec Drones have bought over 25 , from the G unit to the 920 and a bunch of 480H

And now you can even speak to anyone ,

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are selling Yuneec drones as a retailer you should have an open line to their sales team. That is something the end user does not have. I guess you need to further explain what you are referring to.

In the UK Yuneec UK are superb. You give them a call and they talk to you, you email them asking for information and they are helpful, you ask them a question and they politely point you at a youtube 'Dan' video, you explain you have a problem with your camera and they say "wrap it up and send it to us and will turn it round in 24-48 hours". I can't fault them.

In the UK Yuneec UK are superb. You give them a call and they talk to you, you email them asking for information and they are helpful, you ask them a question and they politely point you at a youtube 'Dan' video, you explain you have a problem with your camera and they say "wrap it up and send it to us and will turn it round in 24-48 hours". I can't fault them.
It appears that the service in the UK hasn't declined. In a different post, after I saw what appeared to be clearance sales and references to poor customer service I asked if this could be due to the increased US taxes on Chinese goods making the sale of consumer drones less desirable. There was a reply that alluded to information being available as to what was happening but it was hard to come by and they were unable or unwilling to share it and I should look it up. I haven't come across anything that I've found informative. The continued good service in the UK bolsters my suspicions.

It appears that the service in the UK hasn't declined. In a different post, after I saw what appeared to be clearance sales and references to poor customer service I asked if this could be due to the increased US taxes on Chinese goods making the sale of consumer drones less desirable. There was a reply that alluded to information being available as to what was happening but it was hard to come by and they were unable or unwilling to share it and I should look it up. I haven't come across anything that I've found informative. The continued good service in the UK bolsters my suspicions.
Yes very good service from UK. Bought parts for Typhoon missed postage time by a few hours for next day delivery, but still pulled out stops to get it to me next day.

I think it's improved tremendously here in the U.S. since you can now sign up for appointments online. At least I don't have to sit on the phone multi-tasking for an hour or more, or getting disconnected.

A friend sent me a screen shot from Yuneec yesterday. Essentially no one available for a chat session.

A far cry different from where I used to work. If someone was not immediately available, 24/7, to take a CS call the call was immediately kicked to any one of multiple SME’s to handle them. It was not unusual to be awakened any time between midnight and 4AM on a holiday or weekend to resolve a problem. There was always someone available.

That policy helped grow the company through customer satisfaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
photomanipulation