Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to buy Gimbal control board ?

Reaction score
I pulled my wires off and also damaged the board. Yuneec won't sell me the board. They say they they have the board but it's only for service to use and to repair at 50 bucks an hour and won't sell it to me. Does anyone know where I can get the board?

You can't replace the board only because they are "married" to that specific camera it won't work. You're best bet is to send the board away for repairs or replace the whole camera and gimbal unit. That can get expensive though. There's a lady in new York who might be able to fix it her name is jessa with company called ipad rehab she's done these repairs before look her up on YouTube she might be able to help.

You can't replace the board only because they are "married" to that specific camera it won't work. You're best bet is to send the board away for repairs or replace the whole camera and gimbal unit. That can get expensive though. There's a lady in new York who might be able to fix it her name is jessa with company called ipad rehab she's done these repairs before look her up on YouTube she might be able to help.
It's the gopro gimbal. It's not their camera. They have the board, why can't they sell it. I performed brain surgery and fixed it yesterday. I soldered a wire the size of a human hair to a component the size of a flea. I amazed myself. But the question still stands, where can we get this board. This seems to be a common issue with the wires coming out from damaged. Why be forced to replace the whole thing, or pay 150 bucks to fix it?

I spoke to Yuneec they informed me due to issues with Gopro (the company)they would not be selling gimbal anymore and board for that gimbal would not be for sale. Shitty deal for us trying to repair. I dont know how true this is as I was talking to a technician so it did not come from higher up. From what we can figure out they could not come to a agreement with them thats why 2 buttons on our controller are not linked to camera.

Thats what they told me no price in system for a board but they would repair for 50 hr. Still wonder why boards for their other gimbals for sale but not for gopro gimbal.Mine actually broke board so not repairable so sending to them is useless. I got lucky purchased one that wires got pulled off board. and resoldered working great as we speak

I couldn't
Thats what they told me no price in system for a board but they would repair for 50 hr. Still wonder why boards for their other gimbals for sale but not for gopro gimbal.Mine actually broke board so not repairable so sending to them is useless. I got lucky purchased one that wires got pulled off board. and resoldered working great as we speak
Even find that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval