Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to get the standard accessories

Y

Yuneec Pilot

(yes Rayray, i did search for the thread this time and couldn't find one dealing with this topic)
so my Typhoon H Pro (without RS) arrived just lately, and just like the Pro RS version, yuneec seems to have cut some of the accessories which are delivered with the standard package. Where can I find:
- the ST16 lanyard (with 4 connectors please!)
- the Wizard wriststrap
- the Wizard waterproof pocket

maybe on ebay?

Called Yuneec. You can buy the neckstrap. But not the wizard stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called Yuneec. You can buy the neckstrap. But not the wizard stuff

So... they're basically telling me that i can't put water on my wizard because i paid 300€ extra? that's sort of crazy...

So... they're basically telling me that i can't put water on my wizard because i paid 300€ extra? that's sort of crazy...

The lady I talked to thought she heard there were issues with the pouch

I might be talked into parting with the wrist strap and marine environment container. Neither have been used.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
I might be talked into parting with the wrist strap and marine environment container. Neither have been used.

If OP doesn't want them hit me up

I have a wrist strap and 4 connection neck strap you can have both for 15.00 never used --
(yes Rayray, i did search for the thread this time and couldn't find one dealing with this topic)
so my Typhoon H Pro (without RS) arrived just lately, and just like the Pro RS version, yuneec seems to have cut some of the accessories which are delivered with the standard package. Where can I find:
- the ST16 lanyard (with 4 connectors please!)
- the Wizard wriststrap
- the Wizard waterproof pocket

maybe on ebay?
PM sent LOL okay PM not sent open message sent :) and its the St16 neck strap and the wizard neck strap not the pouch !

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace