Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

who has updated its H with the firmware released on 07/13/2016 ?

I updated my H with the firmware released on 07/13/2016

• It works and it was easy to install

Votes: 56 64.4%
  • It works but it was difficult to install

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • it does not work at all

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • It was installed, but many issues came after

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • I won't update till I'm sure there no problem !

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After new firmware updated my ST16 out of control, the gambal tilt control slider and both height slider became motor on off switch(the red button motor on/off
switch totally on response) and once the H and the ST16 connected motor auto start and because of the slider and unable to stop the motor needs to pull out the battery this even repeating install the firmware also unable to solve the problems, finally I decided to factory reset the ST16 and rebind the H with
the ST16 the problem solved

Last edited:
Install went like a breeze ! Would be nice if Yuneec gave instructions, Like the need to rebind the H and camera! They left it to me to fiquire out ! Other than that Smooth sailing ! Oops ! I mean flying !;)

Reactions: John S
Good Thread, I was curious about this too. Update went smooth... I did have to re-bind the ST16 to the "H". I flew after the update then realized I didn't do a compass calibration but it flew just fine. Did the CC the next day and flew. I "thought" I saw the main LED indicator flash "orange" once (indicating it needs a CC) and it drifted one time to the right. Changed out the batteries after the first one was done and all seemed well...

Is the led for smart mode no more Green White Green White flashing with GPS lock.
and No more Purple White Purple White Flashing with GPS lock.
Now both smart mode(Green led flashing) or Angle (purple led flashing) are the same?
Please advice

Is the led for smart mode no more Green White Green White flashing with GPS lock.
and No more Purple White Purple White Flashing with GPS lock.
Now both smart mode(Green led flashing) or Angle (purple led flashing) are the same?
Please advice
Mine are the same, Green-Smart, Purple-Angle and Red-RTH !

After new firmware updated my ST16 out of control, the gambal tilt control slider and both height slider became motor on off switch(the red button motor on/off
switch totally on response) and once the H and the ST16 connected motor auto start and because of the slider and unable to stop the motor needs to pull out the battery this even repeating install the firmware also unable to solve the problems, finally I decided to factory reset the ST16 and rebind the H with
the ST16 the problem solved
Hi
I got issue to.
Can someone tell, how to do a factory reset?
My camera spinning around, and tilting when bound to the radio.
Starting without radio, it seams to work normal

Hi
I got issue to.
Starting without radio, it seams to work normal
1. Click Pad
2.you will go into the android, find the setting
3. Select Backup & reset
4. Select Factory data reset
5.After everything completed, re install the FW and rebind

if not for the Forum and the people on here .. I think I would be very frustrated by now ,,, we are not all computer whiz kids ... I think the biggest let down I have is the poor instructions ... after the update I flew and loved it,,, with out GPS,, had to land and calibrate .... its just the little things .... but I am lucky no faults great camera clear footage and it hasn't flown away.. still very happy

1. Click Pad
3. Select Backup & reset
Thanks
I will try that.
Wondering if there is a reset for the drone to?
And if we can do a roll back to previous software?
:)

Update was fine. I only updated my ST16 as my camera is in for repairs. Everything is working great, love the gps option and the battery percentage for the battery. I would say the update was easy for me as I've been updating drones since the Phantom 1 or two, whichever it was that started with the updates. For a newbie, with no real instructions, I can see where frustration could happen. If this is your first update, read every word on this forum under updating and watch every video you can, three times, then do your update.

Tell us how the firmware update was for you
The H updated with no problems at all. The ST16 required many attempts and was only successful after doing a full format (not "quick format") of the microSD in FAT32. Then the ST16 wouldn't connect to the camera. I've read the forum and it looks like I have to re-bind. All I have to do now is find out how!

no problem for me, just need to type password to reconnect to the cgo3+ (1234567890)
going to fly now...

- ready with video on screen after 1 minutes and 30 seconds
- loss video after take off still there
- first battery alert after 18 minutes (14.3 V)
- after take off and rerstart all it will show 14.8V
- 1920x1080/120fps seems to be much better
- CCC ok, follow me ok, watch me ok

We are going in the right direction !

Last edited:
Hi
I got issue to.
Starting without radio, it seams to work normal[/QUOT
1. Click Pad
3. Select Backup & reset
Thanks
I will try that.
Wondering if there is a reset for the drone to?
And if we can do a roll back to previous software?
:)
I try to downgrade to the previous version, but was unable

Went smoothly! New improvement - now you can review media on your ST16 while the SD card is in the camera! Great feature we were all missing! No need to land and remove SD card in order to check if the shot was good or not, now you can do it right on the go!

Camera connection time without realesense also improved, now you get connected in about 1 minute without doing any tricks.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Did everyone on this thread have to type the '1234567890' password in order to bind with the camera after the update????

I only ask because I did not have to... which is strange that some had to and others did not have to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval