Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Why don't my Typhoon H Plus motors arm?

Reaction score
My H plus motors wont start. Full battery, 18 satellite,
compass calibrated. RC and HPlus connect on everything. I hold down red button, but motors won’t start.
where should I start looking.

Be sure you have enough satelites. Ensure you are not in RTL Mode. And tell us what the LEDs are showing in both color and on/off pattern.
Does the on/off button show good when checked on the "RC Monitor" screen?

18 satellite on both RC and H+
On/off shows working
I'll check the LEDs next time I try start up
Oh ,I hope I haven't done something dumb and have it in RTL. That would be embarrassing

Reactions: WTFDproject
Join the club. We all do silly things.
It now flys. I didn't do anything ,but go through and check the systems one more time. But it flys.
I had front Led blinking blue, port red.stb green, rear solid purple.

I've been seeing post about the LEDs colors and blink or solid and the meaning of all this.
Does anyone have a link to decode what all these LED combos mean on the H plus?

See page 55 in this expanded information User Manual.

My guess is that you had OBS active while on the ground in Angle mode and the front arm LED’s were flashing white (they are a bluish white). It is the last entry in the LED Table.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.8.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 27
I've had the same problem with my H+. With me somehow the plus thinks its not in a flightmode and will not arm. Also all the lights blink red. It is in angle mode and enough sats.. the only thing that works with my H is to restart and try again.. sometime its has no problems at all and sometimes it takes me 3 try's still have no idea why!? Ive looked at the flight CPU data but nothing to see there. I think its a software glitch.

Be sure you have enough satelites. Ensure you are not in RTL Mode. And tell us what the LEDs are showing in both color and on/off pattern.
Does the on/off button show good when checked on the "RC Monitor" screen?

What is RTL mode?

I am just ready to sell mine...this is ridiculous that I can not get it to start my motors...I have bound and rebound so many times...I have calibrated it over and over...there HAS to be something Im missing...

Can one of you pro pilots please help me???

My H plus does the same thing sometimes. All LED lights flash red when I try to start it.
I can solve the problem by going from ANGEL to SPORT and back to ANGEL again, then it works and flies perfectly.
I think it's a bug in its software, but I'm not sure.

well i was to soon to say it was a glitch on mine, ik came it back with a vengeance, it will not start and the message box tells me that i have to switch to a pilot mode first... im in angle mode, the switches work on the st16 according to the rc monitor im not in a no flyzone, i got full sat on both.. so did this problem ever gor solved on any drone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda