Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wi-Fi problems with app

Reaction score
I have got a Samsung galaxy tab A and have downloaded the cgo3 on it. I have changed the Wi-Fi over to the drones Wi-Fi and started the app, a small box appeared at the bottom showing ...@_@... has any body a clue what is wrong and can help me. Many thanks
Dave

You may want to try either a different device, or an older version of the app's APK file. When I used this setup on a Teclast P80 tablet, I needed to install the 0057 version, to get the app to work. The older versions are at the bottom of the following site:

CGO3 App APK Files

Question
Are u talking about a separate tablet and not the st16 ? Can u use another tablet with the st16 at the same time ?

The ST-16 is a self-contained controller... no external phone or tablet is needed to operate the Typhoon H, unlike many DJI models. The CGO3 app is intended for using the CGO3 camera on the SteadyGrip handheld mount, rather than the aircraft.

It can be used as a means of having a seccond viewing device, but the signal to the app will be lost relatively quickly as the app was designed for a hand grip in close proximity to the camera. In this scenario, a tablet with a HDMI input would be preferable.

Regarding the use of Steadygrip, the least bad image control I could use is the Teclast P80 but it remains a rather unpleasant latency ... Is there a smartphone or a tablet that could work without latency?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval