Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WiFi extension?

Reaction score
Is there a way to increase the distance for the breeze? Currently I can't get Max on height or distance with it so I was wondering if it's possible to put a wifi extension on it either through soldering or something

Do you have a case on your phone?

Some cases drastically reduce the WiFi signal. There is no WiFi boost for the Breeze itself, but many have used a WiFi repeater/extender to improve the WiFi connection. You can read a lot of info in this thread Breeze Range Extender. There is a lot of good info in the whole thread, but some of the devices used in the first part of the thread are hard to find now.

Reactions: Veid71
Do you have a case on your phone?

Some cases drastically reduce the WiFi signal. There is no WiFi boost for the Breeze itself, but many have used a WiFi repeater/extender to improve the WiFi connection. You can read a lot of info in this thread Breeze Range Extender. There is a lot of good info in the whole thread, but some of the devices used in the first part of the thread are hard to find now.
No ,no case thanks for the link! I'll check it out one more question though, is it possible to increase the drones battery life?

Most of my flights last about 9 minutes using the OEM battery. I start at about 98% and fly until I get to 30% and then bring the Breeze back to land. Some have tried third party batteries that are supposed to give more mAh life, but to do that they have to use a lesser C rating of battery to fit it in the physical space of the Breeze. The flight times are not extended by any significant amount.

Reactions: Veid71
I use the WRE6606 extender with my Breeze. There is a help file in the Breeze Help section for setting it up for use with the Breeze.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers