Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wizard Woes

R

Rayray

I finally got nerve enough to try my Wizard with the Pro. Left the ST-16 off, and followed the great Wizard leaflet instructions on binding to craft. It worked! Uptown, right? I even flew it up 10', landed it and turned craft and Wizard off.

Great, until I took the ST-16, Wizard off, and tried to fly. Nope, left side of screen blank, but cam working normal. I fiddled and cussed, even resorted to the meager written stuff, nope...

This morning, referring to "Binding a new craft" in the 1.1 manual, I finally managed to rebind the craft to the ST-16. Now the Wizard is unbound. AACK! Yes, I saw the part about Single/Dual mode, but my Settings does not have that option. Help...???

You can't have both controlling the TH, it has to be one or the other. You can have the wizard control the TH and the ST16 or ST10 or any of the other ST# to control the camera but they cannot control the TH at the same time hence the rebinding procedure.

Without starting a new thread is it possible to give someone the wizard so the camera stays fixed on them while the st16 is used to fly manually?

Without starting a new thread is it possible to give someone the wizard so the camera stays fixed on them while the st16 is used to fly manually?
As far as I can tell, No. As already stated you can't have both bound to the H at the same time and what you are asking would seem to demand both to be bound at the same time.

Then again...I could be just having a brain fart so if I'm wrong someone feel free to correct me.

So I'm still learning this H stuff. Some I know just from the posts you guys make. I know that it has point of interest and will video that spot, what if that spot moves? I think and I said I think DJI will follow the P.O.I subject. I'm guessing Yuneec will not?

So I'm still learning this H stuff. Some I know just from the posts you guys make. I know that it has point of interest and will video that spot, what if that spot moves? I think and I said I think DJI will follow the P.O.I subject. I'm guessing Yuneec will not?

Mt understanding is that POI circles a stationary point via GPS. Only follows using Follow Me or Watch Me, again using GPS. I think DJI uses optical vision to follow a subject.

You can't have both controlling the TH, it has to be one or the other. You can have the wizard control the TH and the ST16 or ST10 or any of the other ST# to control the camera but they cannot control the TH at the same time hence the rebinding procedure.

Thanks. Obviously you are correct. I wish they would make it so that you could have both the ST-16 and a Wizard bound to the copter and switch between using both or using only one, either one. Too much room for error, perhaps. FJ, this Typhoon H is at once one of the easiest drones to fly, even compared to cheapies, but also quite complicated, if you dig into it deeper.

Cheers.

Mt understanding is that POI circles a stationary point via GPS. Only follows using Follow Me or Watch Me, again using GPS. I think DJI uses optical vision to follow a subject.

Thanks. Obviously you are correct. I wish they would make it so that you could have both the ST-16 and a Wizard bound to the copter and switch between using both or using only one, either one. Too much room for error, perhaps. FJ, this Typhoon H is at once one of the easiest drones to fly, even compared to cheapies, but also quite complicated, if you dig into it deeper.

Cheers.

I do plan on one soon I hope, had to buy a new truck this spring and that has set me back a months of buying new toys, and of course life throws you those unexpected bills every once in a while that sets you back even further :)
Kind of glad I waited as the TH can only get better with all you guys testing it out and finding the flaws. Till then I will just keep myself informed with all the knowledgeable from this forum.
Was suppose to go fishing today and take the Q500 with me but it decided to rain so here I sit :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval