Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Batteries

View attachment 25061
Hello Pilot's.
I hope everyone is well, and coping with all the Craziness going on in the World. Spring is Coming and it will soon be Perfect Weather for Flying our Drones, and thinking about the condition of your "Yuneec Batteries" and wondering if they are ready for another Season, nobody like's having to use Batteries they no longer Trust, that are Puffy or only have a few minutes of Flight Time, I have learned that storing Batteries Fully Charged is the worse thing you can do with them. It hasn't been easy to find them, and cringe when I see the Prices, for the past year I've been searching for a Battery Source, and not a week goes by, where Yuneec Skins doesn't receive at least a few phone calls and a couple emails from Yuneec Owners wondering if we have any Batteries In-Stock, having to say "No" and not be able to recommend anyone who does, Sucks.

Well due diligence pays off I have finally found a source for Batteries that is willing to work with me, who has a Facility close enough that I pick them up in a 3-1/2 hour Round Trip, and they'll Sell to me at Wholesale Prices! This Company makes Batteries for Yuneec Products, and they manufacture them, and not trying to off-load Old Stock that's been sitting on the Shelf in some Warehouse gathering Dust.
I don't recommend or sell a product that I don't have confidence in. I have Flight Tested their Batteries, and happy to say they are the Best Batteries I've used so far.
Now that I know what wholesale Prices are, I can see we've been getting screwed, by Vendors keeping prices really high, Batteries are a necessity, we need them and they know it, they all keep the Costs High, and avoid having a Price War with each other, well that's about to change, Yuneec Skins is going to start selling High Quality Batteries for less than anyone else, it's not all about the Money for me.... I enjoy Helping my Customers get their Drones back in the Air, and have seen many of them sell their Yuneec Drones, just because Batteries are so Expensive and Hard to Find. I apologize to anyone who's waiting on on a repair, setting up my account and corresponding with this Company has set me back a bit, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make this happen.

Hopefully in the next week, Yuneec Skins will have Batteries In-Stock for the Yuneec Typhoon H, H+, H520, Q500, Breeze, ST10 &ST16 Controllers. I'm working on getting the H520e & H3 Batteries, and checking to see if I can get them to make some Tornado H920, Batteries as well. I will update this Thread when I know more...;)

Man, youre loke a SuperHero... Fighting the good fight, helping out others who are about to give up and bring a smile to their faces and a tear to my eye. Dude Yu Rock, Thanks

Wow that makes you the man! I want to get my S10 up and running and I pulled it down dusted it off and I see that my son got hold of it??
I mostly need at least one battery but most importantly, the charger is missing! Does your contact or anyone happen to have a charger for these (one charger only) batteries?
Any help would be greatly appreciated ? ?
View attachment 25273View attachment 25274
Email me I have a Charger, and may also have a Battery or 2....;)

Reactions: chascoadmin
High Performance 10.4.2.png YUNEEC BATTERIES ARE HERE! High Performance 10.4.png
Thread Update
Yunnec Skins Typhoon H520 Batteries 10.1.png
I received 5 H520 Batteries Today, and FedEx will Deliver the Rest on Monday April 12, 2021
There are 4-Typhoon H520 Batteries Available on the website; for

$119.99 each
I will have 6 more on Monday for a total of 10 for the H520 in this Shipment. I want to limit them all to 1 per Customer to make it Fair. I really need feedback on what everyone thinks before I order a Larger Quantity, I should have the next shipment within 2 weeks of placing my Order....;)
On Monday I will have,

10x Q500 Batteries
10x Typhoon H520 (will also work for the Typhoon H+)
15x Typhoon H Batteries

I will have Prices for the Typhoon H & Q500 after I have them in my Possession.
Thanks Everybody for your Support and Patience!
Sincerely

Reactions: AZflyer83
View attachment 25365YUNEEC BATTERIES ARE HERE! View attachment 25367
Thread Update
View attachment 25368
I received 5 H520 Batteries Today, and FedEx will Deliver the Rest on Monday April 12, 2021
There are 4-Typhoon H520 Batteries Available on the website; for

$119.99 each
I will have 6 more on Monday for a total of 10 for the H520 in this Shipment. I want to limit them all to 1 per Customer to make it Fair. I really need feedback on what everyone thinks before I order a Larger Quantity, I should have the next shipment within 2 weeks of placing my Order....;)
On Monday I will have,

10x Q500 Batteries
10x Typhoon H520 (will also work for the Typhoon H+)
15x Typhoon H Batteries

I will have Prices for the Typhoon H & Q500 after I have them in my Possession.
Thanks Everybody for your Support and Patience!
Sincerely

Is there any chance of ordering any batteries for the H3/520E ?

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Is there any chance of ordering any batteries for the H3/520E ?
I'm working on a source for the Typhoon H520e & Typhoon H3 Batteries.
Will keep you Posted...;)

High Performance 10.4.2.png
YUNEEC BATTERIES ARE IN STOCK!
High Performance 10.4.png

Thread Update

Hi Yuneec Pilots,

I am Happy to Announce that Yuneec Skins has Yuneec Batteries In Stock for,

• Typhoon H520 (Orange Case but will work for the Typhoon H+, working on Black H+ Batteries)
  • Typhoon H and Typhoon H-Pro
  • Q500 Series (fits All)
  • ST16 Controllers for Typhoon H, H-Pro
I will try and get Typhoon H+, Typhoon H520e, Typhoon H3, and Chroma Batteries as well ASAP.
Please Purchase Only 1-Battery for the Q500, Typhoon H520 & Typhoon H, I need Feedback as soon as Possible before I Order a Large Quantity to make sure that they meet our needs.
Please Leave your Comments & Opinions here for everyone to see.

Link; Yuneec Batteries
Thank you

I received my batteries last week 0ne for q500 and one for my h pro. I am anxious to try them both but Michigan weather right now is downright bad. Was 14 F last night and windy for 3 weeks now. Lake Mi 6 foot waves throughout the last few weeks. Will fly both asap and report back. Also had John repair my camera from crash last year,was bent bad so he made me a deal on a refurb. Was nice to chat witth him and get a few tips. very happy with "YUNEEC JOHN" Peace. KC

I am looking for the H battery and the charger. Your site will not allow me to add to cart, I want to do one purchase as 6 months to pay via paypal credit.

I am looking for the H battery and the charger. Your site will not allow me to add to cart, I want to do one purchase as 6 months to pay via paypal credit.
If you bypass the "Cookies Notice" when 1st visiting the website you will not be able to make a purchase, you will have to delete the cookies for the website, then Reload the Tab and "Accept" the Cookies, I use Chrome, here's how to Delete the Cookies,
Delete Cookies to make Purchase on Website.gif

If you bypass the "Cookies Notice" when 1st visiting the website you will not be able to make a purchase, you will have to delete the cookies for the website, then Reload the Tab and "Accept" the Cookies, I use Chrome, here's how to Delete the Cookies,
View attachment 25611
did that it shows out of stock on the battery YUNTYH105 Batteries and cannot add to cart ?

Reactions: Yuneec Skins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal