Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Batteries

Can any of the 30 people give him feedback before he buys again.
Sure, If you purchased any of the New Batteries, let us know your opinion...;)
Thank you

I received my batteries last week 0ne for q500 and one for my h pro. I am anxious to try them both but Michigan weather right now is downright bad. Was 14 F last night and windy for 3 weeks now. Lake Mi 6 foot waves throughout the last few weeks. Will fly both asap and report back. Also had John repair my camera from crash last year,was bent bad so he made me a deal on a refurb. Was nice to chat witth him and get a few tips. very happy with "YUNEEC JOHN" Peace. KC
Look forward to your opinion, and hope you get some good flying weather soon...;)
Thank you

did that it shows out of stock on the battery YUNTYH105 Batteries and cannot add to cart ?
All of the New Batteries Sold Out in a week and a half, if I can get feedback on about 1/2 of the Buyers, I will order another shipment.

Can we get a list so we can nag them for feedback?

Finally flew 2 new yuneec skins batteries
Weather was crappy, then had loggers in to clear me some land so I have room to fly and do some tests. First up,h480 pro battery.4s Balance chg. start at 3.8 per cell to 4.2 v. per cell.Charged in 1hr. took 2613 mah.
Had to wait 24hrs. for winds to subside. Flew in my new spot. Let drone stand for 15 minutes and flew for 15 minutes, til first warning.Not a fair test but,was allI could do first time out for both drones.I am thinking I can get close to 18-20 minutes.
Next battery for Q500+. 3s balanced charged also 3.8 to 4.2 per cell also took just over 1 hour. Took 2673 mah.Also acclamated drone for 15 minutes and flew for 16 minutes before first warning. Also a new yuneec skins battery.
Both batteries were 24hr. off the charger sitting and both were used to let the drones sit. Slight camera usage by both drones, 4or5 hole shots to 200 feet and flew both in rabbit mode and hand caught both.
Battery voltage climbed considerably after shut down,which is also normal.
After 3or4 more charges and flights I will post again. I would say these are gonna be an alright choice. At least we know they are new and John will stand behind his product.Price was fair,although I was hoping a little less, and quality looks and fit and construction seem to be top shelf.. I give 9 out of 10 stars.
P.S. John supplied me with a great camera ,repair exchange for a good price. Like new,works great.
All for now sorry took so long. Peace KC?

Yuneec Batteries Back In-Stock soon!
I'm awaiting Delivery of another shipment of Yuneec Batteries, Chargers, and Charging Adaptors from China...I placed an Order on 03/09/2022... on the next day China declared a Covid Lockdown until 03/20/2022...it figures on the next day!...I finally received a UPS Tracking Number on 03/22/2022. UPS Tracking shows the Label was created, and UPS is waiting to take possession of the Shipment...it's currently 6:30AM on Saturday in Hong Kong, so hopefully UPS will have my Shipment on Monday, and Tracking will be updated with a Date of Delivery...
I'll admit it was not an easy decision to make a $5,000+ purchase from a Chinese Vendor...the only peace of mind I have is I used my PayPal Account for the Purchase. The Final Prices of the Batteries will be determined when I have the entire order in my Possession... so keep your fingers crossed...
I intend to have the Best Price... but I have learned that the Chinese will try and screw you if they can, rather than establish a good long-term Honest business relationship....
I will update this Thread when I know more...:)
Take Care everyone!

Yuneec Batteries In-Stock
Yuneec Batteries - Chargers - Adaptors
Also In-Stock; Yuneec Controller Batteries, Yuneec Battery Adaptors-Cables, Yuneec Battery Chargers
I ordered 2 yesterday, I've been using both H and H+ batteries for my H+, so I ordered 2 regular H batteries, I like them better, also I only have a DY3 charger.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Do you have UK distribute? Im after some batts for mantis q but with shipping its over 120 dollars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me