Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Batteries

Thanks John, any chance your supplier would make Chroma batteries? My two original Chroma batteries are shot. I'll definitely consider your batteries for my Rakon Q500! The Cameron Sino battery I bought for my Q500 is garbage.

RG

View attachment 25061
Hello Pilot's.
I hope everyone is well, and coping with all the Craziness going on in the World. Spring is Coming and it will soon be Perfect Weather for Flying our Drones, and thinking about the condition of your "Yuneec Batteries" and wondering if they are ready for another Season, nobody like's having to use Batteries they no longer Trust, that are Puffy or only have a few minutes of Flight Time, I have learned that storing Batteries Fully Charged is the worse thing you can do with them. It hasn't been easy to find them, and cringe when I see the Prices, for the past year I've been searching for a Battery Source, and not a week goes by, where Yuneec Skins doesn't receive at least a few phone calls and a couple emails from Yuneec Owners wondering if we have any Batteries In-Stock, having to say "No" and not be able to recommend anyone who does, Sucks.

Well due diligence pays off I have finally found a source for Batteries that is willing to work with me, who has a Facility close enough that I pick them up in a 3-1/2 hour Round Trip, and they'll Sell to me at Wholesale Prices! This Company makes Batteries for Yuneec Products, and they manufacture them, and not trying to off-load Old Stock that's been sitting on the Shelf in some Warehouse gathering Dust.
I don't recommend or sell a product that I don't have confidence in. I have Flight Tested their Batteries, and happy to say they are the Best Batteries I've used so far.
Now that I know what wholesale Prices are, I can see we've been getting screwed, by Vendors keeping prices really high, Batteries are a necessity, we need them and they know it, they all keep the Costs High, and avoid having a Price War with each other, well that's about to change, Yuneec Skins is going to start selling High Quality Batteries for less than anyone else, it's not all about the Money for me.... I enjoy Helping my Customers get their Drones back in the Air, and have seen many of them sell their Yuneec Drones, just because Batteries are so Expensive and Hard to Find. I apologize to anyone who's waiting on on a repair, setting up my account and corresponding with this Company has set me back a bit, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make this happen.

Hopefully in the next week, Yuneec Skins will have Batteries In-Stock for the Yuneec Typhoon H, H+, H520, Q500, Breeze, ST10 &ST16 Controllers. I'm working on getting the H520e & H3 Batteries, and checking to see if I can get them to make some Tornado H920, Batteries as well. I will update this Thread when I know more...;)

This is great news John!

Great work ..will these be compatible to use in the Chroma blade
Hi, The Chroma Batteries are completely different from any of the Yuneec Batteries, I will see if I can find them..;)

So, how do we get our name on the purchase list? Are you going to put a “Want list” up on your website? I’m in for two.

Thanks John, any chance your supplier would make Chroma batteries? My two original Chroma batteries are shot. I'll definitely consider your batteries for my Rakon Q500! The Cameron Sino battery I bought for my Q500 is garbage.

RG
I will see what I can do...;)

So, how do we get our name on the purchase list? Are you going to put a “Want list” up on your website? I’m in for two.
I will Update this Thread when I get a definitive Date of Delivery for my Battery Shipment, it will hopefully be by the end of this month or the 1st week of April...;)

View attachment 25061
Hello Pilot's.
I hope everyone is well, and coping with all the Craziness going on in the World. Spring is Coming and it will soon be Perfect Weather for Flying our Drones, and thinking about the condition of your "Yuneec Batteries" and wondering if they are ready for another Season, nobody like's having to use Batteries they no longer Trust, that are Puffy or only have a few minutes of Flight Time, I have learned that storing Batteries Fully Charged is the worse thing you can do with them. It hasn't been easy to find them, and cringe when I see the Prices, for the past year I've been searching for a Battery Source, and not a week goes by, where Yuneec Skins doesn't receive at least a few phone calls and a couple emails from Yuneec Owners wondering if we have any Batteries In-Stock, having to say "No" and not be able to recommend anyone who does, Sucks.

Well due diligence pays off I have finally found a source for Batteries that is willing to work with me, who has a Facility close enough that I pick them up in a 3-1/2 hour Round Trip, and they'll Sell to me at Wholesale Prices! This Company makes Batteries for Yuneec Products, and they manufacture them, and not trying to off-load Old Stock that's been sitting on the Shelf in some Warehouse gathering Dust.
I don't recommend or sell a product that I don't have confidence in. I have Flight Tested their Batteries, and happy to say they are the Best Batteries I've used so far.
Now that I know what wholesale Prices are, I can see we've been getting screwed, by Vendors keeping prices really high, Batteries are a necessity, we need them and they know it, they all keep the Costs High, and avoid having a Price War with each other, well that's about to change, Yuneec Skins is going to start selling High Quality Batteries for less than anyone else, it's not all about the Money for me.... I enjoy Helping my Customers get their Drones back in the Air, and have seen many of them sell their Yuneec Drones, just because Batteries are so Expensive and Hard to Find. I apologize to anyone who's waiting on on a repair, setting up my account and corresponding with this Company has set me back a bit, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make this happen.

Hopefully in the next week, Yuneec Skins will have Batteries In-Stock for the Yuneec Typhoon H, H+, H520, Q500, Breeze, ST10 &ST16 Controllers. I'm working on getting the H520e & H3 Batteries, and checking to see if I can get them to make some Tornado H920, Batteries as well. I will update this Thread when I know more...;)

Save me one if ya can otherwise my Typhoon H is going in the closet or maybe I could sell it and buy from another manufacturer. I love the thing but its becoming too expensive

My H is now grounded due to all batteries puffed, plus IR values around 20, less than 5 minutes for most. Best I can get is about 8 minutes out of one of them, so it stays low and nearby. Will definitely buy a couple as soon as you have them! Appreciate all you do for us.

High Performance 10.4.2.png Yuneec Batteries1616186359741.png
Thread Update

Good News, my Battery Supplier informed me that my Battery Order will Ship before the End of Next Week (by 3/27/2021).
They seem to be as Happy as I am to Supply us with the Batteries we need to keep our Birds in the Air! They worked with me and charged me a 1 time fee to have Yuneec Skins Branded Labels on them for a 1 time charge of $35 per Battery Type (not per Battery) which is pretty Cool!
Yunnec Skins Batteries.png

I have been thinking about shipping Li-Po Batteries thru Carrier's that will be using Commercial Aircraft for the Transportation and Delivery to Customers, and have found that some Companies are very strict on how the Batteries are Packaged, or won't accept them at all, it seems that if the Batteries are installed in the Equipment they are designed for, or Packed in the same Container, there is no issue, which doesn't make any sense to me..... if they are packaged by themselves, shipments to the UK won't be accepted. I am researching to see if the Batteries are Packaged in an Explosion Proof Li-Po Bag, would this make Transportation easier, or Compliant. I have found that I can get Li-Po Bags that Yuneec Batteries will fit perfectly in, for about $5 each (see Photo)
Yunnec Skins Batteries 10.01.pngWould you pay $5 more to get your Battery in a Li-Po Safe Bag?
Just thought I would run it the Flag Pole to see what everyone thinks....;)

Last edited:
View attachment 25205 Yuneec BatteriesView attachment 25204
Thread Update

Good News, my Battery Supplier informed me that my Battery Order will Ship before the End of Next Week (by 3/27/2021).
They seem to be as Happy as I am to Supply us with the Batteries we need to keep our Birds in the Air! They worked with me and charged me a 1 time fee to have Yuneec Skins Branded Labels on them for a 1 time charge of $35 per Battery Type (not per Battery) which is pretty Cool!
View attachment 25207

I have been thinking about shipping Li-Po Batteries thru Carrier's that will be using Commercial Aircraft for the Transportation and Delivery to Customers, and have found that some Companies are very strict on how the Batteries are Packaged, or won't accept them at all, it seems that if the Batteries are installed in the Equipment they are designed for, or Packed in the same Container, there is no issue, which doesn't make any sense to me..... if they are packaged by themselves, shipments to the UK won't be accepted. I am researching to see if the Batteries are Packaged in an Explosion Proof Li-Po Bag, would this make Transportation easier, or Compliant. I have found that I can get Li-Po Bags that Yuneec Batteries will fit perfectly in, for about $5 each (see Photo)
View attachment 25208Would you pay $5 more to get your Battery in a Li-Po Safe Bag?
Good looking batteries with your logo on it. I would be proud to fly those, very cool. I cant really afford an extra cost for the bag but if your sure it will keep my Skittles safe then Im ok with it. Thanks again

The additional $5 seems reasonable and worthwhile.
View attachment 25205 Yuneec BatteriesView attachment 25204
Thread Update

View attachment 25207

View attachment 25208Would you pay $5 more to get your Battery in a Li-Po Safe Bag?
Hi John , have you established a price list as yet ? ? Inclusive of the Li-po safe bag and also P&P and of course the dreaded Custom duty to the UK ,
Thanks
Mike

Hi John,

Yes to your question about $5 is very good.
Will order 1 for next month to see delivery timetable then again for the following months ??.

Dean Cheers

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Hi John , have you established a price list as yet ? ? Inclusive of the Li-po safe bag and also P&P and of course the dreaded Custom duty to the UK ,
Thanks
Mike
As soon as I have the Order in my possession I will list Prices, I want to make sure there aren't any other Fee's for Importing.

Reactions: Andrew Grant
View attachment 25061
Hello Pilot's.

Wow that makes you the man! I want to get my S10 up and running and I pulled it down dusted it off and I see that my son got hold of it??
I mostly need at least one battery but most importantly, the charger is missing! Does your contact or anyone happen to have a charger for these (one charger only) batteries?
Any help would be greatly appreciated ? ?
16169656820463472243670882939474.jpg16169657373781542221811013472520.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22